033-9-0027 K33 ICB 30% CO2 Sensor
The (033-9-0027) K33 ICB CO2 sensor (formerly known as the SE-0026) is designed to measure up to 30% carbon dioxide in real time in biological or scientific applications where artificially high levels of CO2 are maintained in an enclosed apparatus.
*Please note the sensor diagram referenced in the manual displays an opposite drawing of the actual sensor module itself*
- Long-life NDIR CO2 Sampling Sensor
- Easy communication using industry standard I/O
- Properly configured, can take a sample containing almost 100% humidity
The K33 uses a 4.26 um narrow pass filter which is very selective to CO2. There is little interference or cross sensitivity from NO2 below and CO above that wavelength.
CM-0027 K33 ICB 30% CO2 Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. The Devkit includes a K33 ICB sensor with pre-soldered connectors that provide power and connectivity. Use it for evaluation, rapid application development or for experiments. Uses our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
033-9-0027: K33 ICB 30% CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor. For higher accuracy 10% CO2 model click here.
- Measurement Range: 0 – 300,000 ppm (0-30%)
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Response Time: <20s, diffusion or tube IN/OUT (0.2l/minute gas flow)
- Rate of Measurement: every 30 seconds
- Accuracy: ±200 ppm or ± 3% of measured value
- Repeatability: ± 0.1% vol. CO2 ± 2% of measured value
- Resolution: 0.01% / 100ppm
- Measurement Method: Sampling
- Communication Options: UART or I2C
- Available Outputs: digital
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module on startup
Sensor Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 5-14 VDC
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- Max Current: 250 mA
- Dimensions: 2.0 × 2.25 × 0.62 inches
Development Kit Includes
- 6’ (1.8m) USB -UART bridge cable (non-standard)
- 6VDC universal wall power supply with connector for sensor 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 4x AA battery pack w/ connector for sensor
- 90 days
Free Easy-to-use Gaslab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.