UV Flux 25% Oxygen Smart Flow Through Sensor
The UV Flux 25% Oxygen Smart Flow Through Sensor measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of florescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of lower power requirements and a longer lifetime. The UV Flux MX board provides pressure, temperature and humidity compensation, enabling accurate operation over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- MX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- MX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- MX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
OX-0055 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
CM-42990 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
CM-42991 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph oxygen, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Accuracy: Better than 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.10% / 0.1mbar
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: UART or analog
- See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.