UV Flux 25% Oxygen Smart Flow Through Sensor
The UV Flux 25% Oxygen Smart Flow Through Sensor measures ambient oxygen levels using the principle of fluorescence quenching by oxygen. This provides the benefits of lower power requirements and a longer lifetime. The UV Flux MX board provides pressure, temperature and humidity compensation, enabling accurate operation over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- MX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- MX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- MX Board adds Serial UART output
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
OX-0055 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
CM-42990 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
CM-42991 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via the included serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph oxygen, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity.
Watch the Video
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Accuracy: Better than 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.10% / 0.1mbar
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: UART or analog
- See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion Tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro Gas Sampling Pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
Wish I could review but Fedex did not deliver or something else happened. But item never reached me. I was setting out on a BBQ looking towards the garage when a notification arrived on Easter Sunday saying item was left in garage. Really? This may be a FEDEX problem but for sure I am very disappointed that I paid full price and got zero. I want my money back.
We appreciate your overall feedback in regards to your experience when purchasing gas detection monitoring and analysis solutions from CO2Meter.com. We apologize for the unfortunate circumstance with FedEx and not being able to ship your device in a timely manor, unfortunately once the product leaves our warehouse it is out of CO2Meter control via the shipping carrier.
We know during this time it has also provided many delays across various carriers and protocols. We want to ensure moving forward that you recognize that we take your feedback into deep consideration with shipping procedures and future customer experiences.
We hope you will consider altering your product review in regards to our most recent discussion.
We appreciate your insight and feedback, Thank you for choosing CO2Meter.