Probe 1/30/100% CO2 USB Data Logger
The Probe is designed for students, teachers or indoor greenhouse growers who need a rugged and easy-to-use tethered 1%), 30% or 100% CO2 level monitor and data logger. It connects to your PC with a USB cable and communicates with our free GasLab® software. This makes the Probe perfect for science projects, a teaching aid, experimentation or data logging greenhouse or grow room CO2 levels.
- Ruggedized enclosure withstands heavy use
- Integrated USB power cable with heavy strain-relief fitting for long life
- Small size – will fit in a 2.5 inch opening.
- No moving parts
- Sensor life expectancy – 15 years
- May be field calibrated to 400 PPM (outdoor air) or 0 PPM (Nitrogen)
Electrical / Mechanical
- Includes 6’ (1.8m) USB cable
- Current Consumption: 5.5 VDC, 40 mA average
- Size: 3.1×2.4×1.3in (80×60×30mm) (1%, 30% only)
- COZIR 100% Probe includes 5 VDC power supply
- 1 year
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Hydrophobic Vent Filter Kit - For high-humidity environments, these hydrophobic filters cover the inside vents to allow air flow but keeps out humidity that affects the sensor. Use in caves, mines or anywhere humidity is very high (> 95%). Easy to install, each kit contains a set of filters for 1 unit.
Extension USB Cables - Place the Probe up to 30 meters away from your PC.