Probe 1% and 30% CO2 USB Data Logger
The Probe is designed for students, teachers, or indoor greenhouse growers who need a rugged and easy-to-use, tethered 1% and 30% CO2 level monitor and data logger. It connects to your PC with a USB cable and communicates with our free GasLab® software. This makes the Probe perfect for science projects, a teaching aid, experimentation, or data logging greenhouse or grow room CO2 levels.
- Ruggedized enclosure withstands heavy use
- Integrated USB power cable with heavy strain-relief fitting for long life
- Small size – will fit in a 2.5-inch opening.
- No moving parts
- Sensor life expectancy – 15 years
- May be field calibrated to 400 PPM (outdoor air) or 0 PPM (Nitrogen)
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 monitoring in the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. The accuracy of the sensor in the TIM10 is not designed for safety situations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
Electrical / Mechanical
- Includes 6’ (1.8m) USB cable
- Current Consumption: 5.5 VDC, 40 mA average
- Size: 3.1×2.4×1.3in (80×60×30mm) (1%, 30% only)
- COZIR 100% Probe includes 5 VDC power supply
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Web Application Using PHP and 1% Probe (pdf)
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Hydrophobic Vent Filter Kit - For high-humidity environments, these hydrophobic filters cover the inside vents to allow air flow but keeps out humidity that affects the sensor. Use in caves, mines or anywhere humidity is very high (> 95%). Easy to install, each kit contains a set of filters for 1 unit.
We use this to monitor the CO2 levels in our office; we use a Python script to access the sensor and log the data.
Reliable product, it works very well inside CO2 incubators. Price is the only downside.