TR250Z Oxygen Sensor
The TR250Z is a Oxygen Level Transmitter that provides multiple analog linear outputs of O2 concentrations. It is designed to be rugged, maintenance-free, and can be calibrated in normal air of any known oxygen concentration.
CM-0134 25% Oxygen Sensor
CM-0160 95% Oxygen Sensor
The Fujikura oxygen sensor used in the TR250Z is a zirconium-based, current limiting sensor. This style of the sensor has many advantages over other ways of measuring oxygen. For example, it does not require periodic calibration or replacement. The sensor will last at least 3 years or more if the guidelines for use are followed. Most competitive chemical cell types last 6 months to a year. In addition, the TR250Z is accurate up to +/- 0.5% oxygen concentration. Chemical cells typically have an accuracy rating in the 2 to 5% range.
- 25% or 95% Oxygen levels
- Non-Consumptive Technology
- High accuracy
- Calibrate in fresh air or any known O2 concentration
- Automatic or Manual Calibration
- Linear or RS485-MODBUS output of measured oxygen content
- Measurement Range: 0 – 25% or 0.1-95% O2
- Sensing Method: Zirconium dioxide (ZrO2)
- Diffusion Response Time: 4 seconds max diffusion time
- Sensitivity: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of the measured value
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% (2% full scale)
- Pressure Range: 2 to 3,000 mbar
- Operational Temperature Range: -30 C to 70 C
- Gas Sample Temperature Range: -100 C to 250 C
- Power Input: 24VDC ±10%
- Current Consumption: 600 mA @ 24VDC
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.75 x 0.50 inches
- Analog: Linear 0-10V or 4-20mA
- Digital: RS485
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries