TecWeld Oxygen Analyzer
The TecWeld 0-2000ppm O2 Analyzer is designed to provide distinct accurate measurements of oxygen content in welding and industrial applications.
- Extremely effective O2 optochemical sensing
- TecWeld enables measurements in 3 seconds
- Large display for gaseous media
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Compact, Modern Sleek Design
- Calibrated prior to shipment
- Data Logging capabilities among Android devices or USB transfer
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 2-3 years
Industry Applications Include:
- TS-300 - TecWeld 0-2,000ppm Oxygen
TS-302 - TecWeld O2 + CO2 Weld Purge Analyzer
- Measurement range: 0-2000ppm
- Accuracy @ 0-500 ppm: 2% Mv* ± 10 ppm
- Accuracy @ 500-1000 ppm: 3% Mv* ± 30 ppm
- Accuracy @ 1,000-2,000ppm: 4% Mv*
- Resolution: 0.05%
- Response time at 25°C: < 15 seconds
- Pump flow: 400mL/min.
- Temp. range Min./Max: 14°F-140F° (-10°C-60°C)
- Medium: Gas
- Lifetime of sensor cap: 2 years @ normal welding conditions and atmosphere, 60°C with proper filtering
- Power supply: 5V USB and LiPo Battery
- Storage Capacity: 4GB
- Rechargeable battery life: > 3 hours per charge
- Data Interface: USB
- Temperature compensation: 50 - 86°C (10 - 30°C)
- Display: OLED
- Cleaning: no organic solvents, 40% EtOH
- Parts touching sample: St.1.4404 / PTFE / glass
- Connection: USB
- Case: Anodized aluminum
- Case with Device Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 12 x 11 x 3.25 inches
- Device Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Device Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 1 inch
- Protection: IP65
- Manufacturer service Interval: 3 years
- Sensor cap replacement interval: 2 years
- Recommended customer calibration interval: 6 months
- 1 year on Tecpen, 3 months on sensor cap. See CO2Meter Terms & Conditions.
Please note: If the sensor device logs every 2s the storage will be maxed out in 900+days.