Portable CO2 Welding Gas Analyzer
With the CM-1650 Portable CO2 Welding Gas Analyzer, CO2Meter is providing customers with advanced analysis of active welding gas blends that contain 0-100% carbon dioxide. This device verifies the most common gas mixtures in the industry and will set the main target for verification. Plus, this device is the only device that meets accuracy standards set by the American Welding Society (AWS) at a flow rate of 0.5-1.5mL.
The Portable CO2 Welding Gas Analyzer is an ideal solution for welders because it is uniquely structured, industrially designed, and conveniently operable for "on-the-go" analysis.
- ACCURATE: Fast and Precise Reading in just 10 seconds!
- COMPACT: Easy to Use, On-the-Go analysis
CUSTOM: Create custom selection for individual concentration range
- DATA LOGGING: Gain UNLIMITED data logging to a Micro SD Card
- RANGE: Ability to monitor across CO2 Concentrations: 0-100% CO2
RECHARGEABLE: Included quality Li-ion rechargeable batteries
DURABLE: Designed for the industry, rugged industrial enclosure
- TRUSTED: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration certificate
- CM-1650 - CO2 Welding Gas Analyzer
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-100%
- Measurement Targets: C2, C10, C15, C25 and C50 (custom options available)
- Custom Targets: C5, C20, C30, C35, C40, C45, C50, C55, C60,
- C65, C70, C75, C80, C85, C90, C95, C100
- Accuracy: @100% Range: ±300 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Sample Method: Flow through
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-50°C (32°F-122F°) to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Battery: (QTY-3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries, 30+ hours per charge
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Dimensions: 3”W 8.25”H 1.5” D
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Weight: .67 lbs. (+305 g)
- 1-year warranty - see CO2Meter Terms & Conditions.