TX Oxygen Industrial Sensor with Transmitter
The TX Oxygen Sensor with Transmitter is designed for industrial applications where and 6-24VDC power input and industry-standard RS485 or 4-20mA outputs are required.
The TX oxygen board uses a LuminOX optical 0-25% oxygen sensor mounted on a TX Smart Board that adds a robust RS485 Modbus RTU interface, industry-standard 4-20mA analog output, 6-24VDC power, and is mounted on a 30mm PCB for industrial applications.
The TX Sensor Development Kits adds a RS485 Modbus RTU USB FTDI cable, a 120VAC wall adapter and our free GasLab® software for rapid application prototyping, real-time data graphing, data logging, and the ability to zero and span calibrate the sensor.
- Oxygen Sensor has Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- RS485 Modbus RTU or 4-20mA analog outputs
- Pressure and Temperature Sensors built-in
- Built to reliably measure gas levels in harsh environments
- Easy Integration, compact and wide range of power options
TX-1 Sensor with TX Board– 6-24VDC power requirements and RS485 Modbus RTU or 4-20mA outputs for integration into industrial applications.
TX-11 Sensor Development Kit – Adds a RS485 Modbus RTU USB FTDI cable, 120VAC wall adapter and free GasLab® Windows software for data logging and calibration.
- Measuring Gas: Oxygen
- Measurement Range: 0.1 to 25% O2
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Power: 6-24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mba
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
The Devkit uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer. Tube cap adapters are not pre-installed. For accurate results you must mount the tube cap permanently.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.