CU-1106H-NS High Accuracy NDIR CO2 Sensor
The High Accuracy NDIR CO2 Sensor (CU-1106H-NS) is designed to detect CO2 concentration of indoor air by adopting advanced non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR). With auto-calibration, no need of maintenance. It is widely used in ventilation system, air conditioner, air purifier, IAQ monitor, agriculture, plant cultivation and cold-chain, etc.
- NDIR technology with independent intellectual property
- Temperature calibration within whole measurement range
- Long life span, auto-calibration, maintenance free
- Small, Compact structure, easy to install
- IAQ (Indoor Air Quality)
- Ventilation Systems
- Air Purification
- DCV (Demand Control Ventilation)
- CU-1106H-NS High Accuracy NDIR CO2 Sensor - designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels and provide high quality solutions by a single light source and wavelength using NDIR technologies.
- Gas Type: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-2000ppm (extending 5000ppm, 10000ppm)
- CO2 Accuracy: ±50ppm ± 5% of reading
- Response time: 30s
- Working Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Working Humidity: 0-95%RH (non condensing)
- Signal output: UART-TTL, PWM, IIC
- Dimensions: W33*H19.7*D8.9mm
- Weight: 5g
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.