TecPen MAP Oxygen Analyzer
The TecPen Handheld 0-5% Oxygen Sensor is designed to provide accurate measurements of oxygen content in all closed and pierce-able food packaging, infusion containers or micro-bioreactors.
- Extremely effective O2 optochemical sensing
- TecPen enables measurements in 3 seconds
- Large display for gaseous media
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Compact, Modern Sleek Design
- Calibrated prior to shipment
- Data Logging capabilities among Android devices or USB transfer
Industry Applications Include:
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP) monitoring and gas supply control
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Hygiene Detection of Growth (pathogenic) microorganisms
- Biochemical and molecular biology research
- TS-200 - TecPen 0-5% O2
- Measuring Range: 0.01-5% Vol.%
- Accuracy: 0-2% - ±2% Mv* or 2-5% - ±3% Mv*
- Resolution: 0.05
- Response Time at 25°C: <150ms
- Pump Flow max.: 67 mL
- Temp. range Min/Max: -10°C-60°C (14°F-140°F)
- Lifetime of sensor cap: 2 years @ protective atmosphere; 0- 40°C
- Power Supply: 5V USB and LiPo Battery
- Storage Capacity: 4GB
- Rechargeable battery: > 3 hours per charge
- Data Interface: USB
- Temperature Compensation: 10-30°C (50°F-86°F)
- Display: OLED
- Cleaning: no organic solvents, 40% EtOH
- Parts in Contact with Sample: St.1.4404/PTFE/Glass
- Connection: USB
- Case: Anodized Aluminum
- Protection: IP65
- Manufacturer service interval: 3 years
- Sensor cap replacement interval: 2 years
- Recommended customer calibration interval: 6 months
- Case with Device Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 12 x 11 x 3.25 inches
- Device Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Device Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 1 inch
TecSense sensors are CE, FCC, IC, KC, and MIC marked, meet the requirements of ASTM F2714-08, and the European and Canadian standards for food safety. The company is DIN ISO 9001/2015 certified.
Please note: If the sensor device logs every 2s the storage will be maxed out in 900+days.
- 1 year on Tecpen, 3 months on sensor cap. See CO2Meter Terms.
EU Declaration of Conformity (pdf)
Factory Reset and Calibration Video
- TS R1 HH 001 - particulate filters
- TS R1 HH 006 - septum 12 dots
- TS R1 HH 007 - flexible extension
- TS R1 HH 008 - needle 25/0.8