Incubator IR CO2 Sensor
The MH-100 Incubator IR CO2 Sensor is designed specifically to monitor and detect carbon dioxide levels in cell incubators to manage ideal cell and tissue growth
The MH-100 can be placed directly in the incubation chamber to measure the exact cell experienced environment. It determines the Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentration based on its IR radiation.
- IR Dual Beam Sensing Technology
- High Accuracy, Temperature and Pressure Compensation
- Heat-sterilization up to 190° C
- Long Sensor Module Lifetime
- Humidity Correction
- Easily integrated into cell incubators
- Medical (Incubation)
MH-100 IR Incubator CO2 Sensor - sensor only with M9/5 connector.
MH-101 IR CO2 Incubator Sensor and Communication Cable include the MH-100 sensor and MH-101 cable. Uses our free GasLab Software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data graphing and analysis via USB.
MH-100-WH - Communication Cable Only Plugs into sensor and PC to provide USB connectivity to MH-100 Sensor. Includes 120 VAC to 12 VDC power supply.
- Gas Type: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-20 Vol. %
- Gas Supply: Diffusion
- Heat Sterilizable at 190°C (375°F)
- Automatic Power Off at 85°C (185°F)
- Warm up time: < 1 minute (start-up) < 15 minutes (full spec)
- CO2 Accuracy: ±0, 2 Vol. -% ± 2 % of reading
- Response time: < 30s
- Digital resolution: 0,0001 Vol. -%
- Temperature dependence: ≤ ± 0,1 Vol.-%
- Pressure dependence: ≤ ± 0,05 Vol.-%
- Long term stability: ≤ ± 0,2 Vol.-% at 5 Vol.-% / year
- Humidity correction: 0 … 200 hPa H2O
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
GasLab® provides setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. It makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard spreadsheet program. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
- MH-100 sensor + communications cable