Incubator IR CO2 Sensor
The Incubator IR CO2 Sensor is designed specifically to monitor and detect carbon dioxide levels in cell incubators to manage ideal cell and tissue growth.
The MH-180-HS can be placed directly in the incubation chamber to measure the exact cell experienced environment. It determines the Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentration based on its IR radiation
- IR Dual Beam Sensing Technology
- High Accuracy, Temperature, and Pressure Compensation
- Heat-sterilization up to 190° C
- Long Sensor Module Lifetime
- Humidity Correction
- Easily integrated into cell incubators
- Medical (Incubation)
MH-180-HS IR Incubator CO2 Sensor - sensor only with M9/5 connector
MH-101 IR CO2 Incubator Sensor and Communication Cable include the MH-100 sensor and MH-101 cable. Uses our free GasLab Software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data graphing and analysis via USB.
MH-100-WH - Communication Cable Only Plugs into sensor and PC to provide USB connectivity to MH-100 Sensor. Includes 120 VAC to 12 VDC power supply.
- Gas Type: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-20 Vol. %
- Gas Supply: Diffusion
- Heat Sterilizable at 190°C (375°F)
- Automatic Power Off at 85°C (185°F)
- Warm up time: < 1 minute (start-up) < 15 minutes (full spec)
- CO2 Accuracy: ±0, 2 Vol. -% ± 2 % of reading
- Response time: < 30s
- Digital resolution: 0,0001 Vol. -%
- Temperature dependence: ≤ ± 0,1 Vol.-%
- Pressure dependence: ≤ ± 0,05 Vol.-%
- Long term stability: ≤ ± 0,2 Vol.-% at 5 Vol.-% / year
- Humidity correction: 0 … 200 hPa H2O
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
GasLab® provides setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. It makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard spreadsheet program. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
- MH-100 sensor + communications cable