eSense CO2 Monitor for LEED
The eSense LEED Fresh Air Indicator (FAI) is a simple, low-cost and maintenance-free carbon dioxide monitor designed to be installed in areas like office buildings or classrooms where the carbon dioxide levels need to be monitored for indoor air quality. An audible alarm and flashing light indicate when recommended indoor carbon dioxide levels are exceeded.
The LEED 2.2 EQ-Credit 1 Requirements encourage a permanent CO2 monitor that provides either automatic or manual feedback of CO2 levels in naturally ventilated spaces having “25 or more people per 1000 sq. ft.” The system should generate an alarm when CO2 levels vary by 10% or more from set-point (usually 800ppm) via either a building automation system alarm to the building operator or via a visual or audible alert to the building occupants.
- Three LEDS: Red, Yellow, Green
- Alarm configuration: Green 0-800ppm, Yellow 800-1400ppm, Red > 1400ppm
- Audible Alarm & Mute Button
- Analog Output 0-10 VDC
- Mounts on US-Standard J box
- Automatic Self-Diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in Normal Applications
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device WILL NOT meet requirements for CO2 monitoring in the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. The accuracy of the sensor in the SE-0010 is not designed for safety situations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- General Performance Compliance with EMC directive 89/336/EEC, RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
- Meets ISO 12039 Standard for NDIR detection of CO2
- Protection Class IP30
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Input: 12-30 VAC/VDC, 50/60HZ
- Power Supply: 120/ 240 VAC 50/60 Hz to 24VAC Adapter
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt average
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.