eSense CO2 Monitor for LEED
The eSense LEED Fresh Air Indicator (FAI) is a simple, low-cost and maintenance-free carbon dioxide monitor designed to be installed in areas like office buildings or classrooms where the carbon dioxide levels need to be monitored for indoor air quality. An audible and visual signal indicate when recommended indoor carbon dioxide levels are exceeded.
The LEED 2.2 EQ-Credit 1 Requirements encourage CO2 monitors to measure occupancy. The eSense is designed to meet this requirement in areas where it is not possible to link a CO2 monitor into an existing HVAC system.
- Three LEDS: Red, Yellow, Green
- Alarm configuration: Green 0-800ppm, Yellow 800-1400ppm, Red > 1400ppm
- Audible Alarm & Mute Button
- Analog Output 0-10 VDC
- Mounts on US-Standard J box
- Automatic Self-Diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in Normal Applications
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device WILL NOT meet requirements for CO2 monitoring in the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs, call us at (877) 678-4259 toll free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- General Performance Compliance with EMC directive 89/336/EEC, RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
- Meets ISO 12039 Standard for NDIR detection of CO2
- Protection Class IP30
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Input: 12-30 VAC/VDC, 50/60HZ
- Power Supply: 120/ 240 VAC 50/60 Hz to 24VAC Adapter
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt average
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Our 24VDC replacement power supply is used to power many of our low voltage, non-grounded devices.This power supply features a full complement of adapters that allows them to be used in the US and worldwide..