Dissolved Oxygen Meter
With the TS-600 Dissolved Oxygen Meter, CO2Meter provides customers with an accurate oxygen measurement in mg/L or parts per billion (ppb) in water and other liquids. This portable, rechargeable DO meter is incredibly useful for measuring trace oxygen levels from 0-2,000 ppb for quality control in packaged liquids like beer, or for biological or industrial applications.
Plus, this device is designed to be used in a process with pressurized liquid from a sampling valve, or with an external pump having 1 L/min. flow. Because it relies on fluid pressure instead of an internal pump. It can also monitor trace oxygen in real time for hours before recharging.
Unlike electrochemical sensors, this optical oxygen sensor is not affected by other gases including Nitrogen or Carbon Dioxide. This is because there are no moving parts and the device requires virtually no maintenance. Measurements are typically taken in seconds and the data can be logged to internal memory and downloaded via USB.
- ACCURATE: Accurate opto-chemical oxygen sensor
- COMPACT: Easy to Use, On-the-Go analysis
- DATA LOGGING: Gain UNLIMITED data log and download via USB
- RANGE: Ability to monitor O2 levels across 0 - 2,000 ppb
RECHARGEABLE: Included quality Li-ion rechargeable batteries
DURABLE: Designed for the industry, beverage, biological, and industrial
- TRUSTED: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration certificate
- TS-600 - Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Measurement range: 0 – 2000 ppb or 0-2 mg/L
- Accuracy 0-200 ppb: ± 2% Mev**
- Accuracy 200-1000 ppb: ±3% Mv*
- Accuracy 1,000-2,000 ppb: ±5% Mv*
- Resolution: 1ppb or 0.001 mg/L
- Max. Pressure: 5 bar
- Response time at 25°C/77°F: <150 ms
- Temp. range Min./Max: -10°C/ +60°C (14°F/140°F)
- Power supply: 5V USB and LiPo
- Rechargeable battery lifetime: > 3h per charge
- Data Interface: USB
- Temperature compensation: 4-30°C (39,2-86°F)
- Display: OLED
- Cleaning housing: No organic solvents, 40% EtOH
- Cleaning sample line: Water, 40% EtOH, Mild detergents, no organic solvents
- Parts touching sample: St. 1.4404/PTFE/Glass
- Case: Anodized aluminum
- Case with Device Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 12 x 11 x 3.25 inches
- Device Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Device Dimensions: 7 x 2 x 1 inch
- Protection class: IP 65
- Main service interval (Service including necessary retrofitting): 3 years
- Sensor cap replacement interval: 1 year
- Recommended zero-point adjustment by customer: 3 months
*Mv = measured value | **Mev = measured end value
- 1-year warranty - see CO2Meter Terms & Conditions.