ExplorIR®-W-X 20% CO2 Sensor
The ExplorIR®-W-X (formerly known as CozIR Wide Range) is a low-power, high-performance CO2 sensor that can measure up to 20% CO2 levels. It is suitable for measuring high concentrations of CO2 in closed-loop sampling applications or battery operation in portable sampling instruments.
Based on infrared LED technology and innovative optical designs, ExplorIR®-W-X combines the accuracy of NDIR technology with wide-range CO2 measurement in a flexible package for OEM integration.
Note - as of December 1, 2022, the Analog Voltage Output option has been removed from this sensor. The Digital Output is still available.
- 0-20% carbon dioxide measurement
- Durable, low power consumption
- Ideal for battery-powered systems, or harsh, rugged environments
- Industry-standard serial communication
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
GC-0006 ExplorIR®-W-X 20% CO2 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0123 ExplorIR®-W-X 20%Sensor Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via the included serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, configure the sensor, or for data logging.
- Measurement Range: 0-20% CO2
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion (default) or sampling with an optional tube adapter
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Sample Rate: 500 ms (2 Hz) measurement interval
- Response Time Filter: 4 secs to 2 mins (user configurable)
- Serial communications: 9600/8/1/N
- Warm-up Time: < 10s
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 950 mBar to 10 Bar
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Input: 3.3 ±0.1 volt DC < 3.5 mW
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight: 8 grams
- Devkit includes a 6’ (1.8m) USB cable (non-standard)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.
Tube Cap Adapter Installation Video
Good Sensor. We used it to calibrate our gas mixer.
ExplorIR®-W 20% CO2 Sensor
ExplorIR®-W 20% CO2 Sensor
Sensor received very quickly. The technical info on the website really helped to get started. Working fine.