COZIR AMB 2,000ppm CO2 + RH/T Sensor
The CozIR Ambient Air 2,000 ppm CO2 + temperature and % relative humidity sensor is designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels indoors. It is ideal for monitoring CO2 in buildings, schools, offices or anywhere indoor air quality is important for personal comfort of the occupants.
- CO2, Temperature & %RH in a Single Sensor
- Low Power Consumption
- 2 Measurements Per Second
- Industry-Standard Serial Communication
GC-0020 COZIR AMB 2,000 ppm CO2 + RH/T Sensor - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0197 COZIR AMB 2,000 ppm CO2 + RH/T Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
CM-0047 Tube Cap Adapter - Turns the COZIR Ambient sensor from a diffusion sensor into a sampling sensor. Use with sampling pump kits in accessories. The Tube Cap Adapter is factory-installed, so it must be ordered at the same time as the sensor or the Development Kit.
- CO2 Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion (Optional Sampling with Tube Cap)
- Auto Calibration Default (can be changed in software)
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm (parts per million)
- CO2 Measurement Rate: 0.5 sec / measurement
- CO2 Accuracy: ±50 ppm ± 3% of reading
- CO2 Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mm Hg
- CO2 Noise measurement: < 10 ppm
- Temperature Sensing Method: Bandgap
- Temperature Range: -0 to +55°C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1°C within Range
- Humidity Sensing Method: Capacative
- Humidity Range: 0 to 95% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: +/- 5% within Range
- Serial communication 9600/ 8/ 1/ n
- Analog output for CO2 concentration only
- Warm-up Time: < 10 seconds (1.2s to first reading)
- Operating Conditions: -22°C to 55°C, 0-95% RH, 500 mbar to 40 bar
- Power Input: 3.3-5.5VDC (3.3V recommended)
- Average Power Requirements: < 1.5mA @ 3.3V
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight 20 grams
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.