CozIR®-LP2 5000ppm CO2 Sensor
The CozIR®-LP2 (formerly known as the GC-0034) holds the lowest power and longest lifespan of an infrared CO2 sensor available today, with an I2C interface.
This sensor prides itself on low power consumption which makes it easily integrated into battery-powered systems, including smart technology devices and IoT applications.
Designed around measuring low levels of carbon dioxide, the miniature, ultra-lightweight CozIR®-LP2 can be utilized in many gas monitoring and detection systems.
- Measures up to 1% CO2 concentration
- Solid-state, no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Vibration and shock-resistant, non-heating
- Digital (UART) and I2C Output
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 Sensors
- Compact size, for easy instrumentation integration
- Long lifespan, low maintenance
- Ideal for wireless, portable, wearable, and self-powered systems
- Supports energy-efficient smart home environments
- Easily integrates into applications such as IAQ, HVAC, Agriculture, MAP, Automotive, Aerospace, and Safety.
COZIR®-LP2 – designed for low concentration CO2 environments with measurement ranges from 0-2000 ppm, 0-5000 ppm, and 0-1%.
- CO2 Measurement: Patented Solid-state NDIR absorption
- Sample Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm, 0-5000 ppm, 0-1%
- Accuracy: ± (45 ppm+3% of reading)
- Calibration: Auto calibration
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Pressure dependence: 0.15% of reading per mbar (normal atmospheric)
- Operating pressure range: 500mbar – 10 bar
- Response time: 30 secs - 3 mins
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Power Consumption: 3mW
- Connector: 2 x 6-way 1.27mm header
- Communication: UART, I2C
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries