100% CO2 Sampling Data Logger
Our portable, battery-powered 100% CO2 Sampling Data Logger is designed to measure carbon dioxide in enclosed environments or inaccessible areas. Use it for applications like biological incubator monitoring, modified atmosphere packaging, fermentation vats & barrels, and as a CO2 sniffer for leak detection. The internal memory can record CO2 levels over time.
- Lightweight, easy-grip design
- Separate Power On/Off Switch and Logging On/Off Switch to extend battery and pump life
- Back-lit LCD display
- Programmable CO2 level alarm
- 60,000 data points in memory
- Built-in 1,000-hour micro pump (upgrade to 10,000 hours on request)
- Impact-resistant case, power supply, tubing/filter kit, and USB cable
Inside the Sampling Data Logger is a battery-operated micro-pump connected to inlet and outlet tubing ports. The unit can be programmed to measure at specific intervals, draw gas for a programmable period of time from the inlet port, expel it from the outlet port, and log the CO2 values with a time stamp. Later, the data can be retrieved via USB connection to a computer running our free GasLab® software
By connecting tubing to the inlet, you can remotely sample gas, or by connecting tubing to both ports, you can create a closed-loop system and return the gas back to the original container. This makes the Sampling Data Logger perfect for measuring potentially dangerous high concentrations of CO2 over hours or days.
Are you doing Fire Suppression Testing? Do you have to meet NFPA 12 & 17 requirements for CO2 concentration testing? If so, complete the required, simultaneous three level testing with our 3 Pack of 100% Sampling Data Loggers. We offer a 10% discount for purchasing 3 devices.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling Method: Tube sampling 500ml/min.
- Response Time: < 20 seconds
- Range: 0-100% CO2
- Data Logging: 60,000 data points internal memory
- Logging interval: 5 seconds to 18 hours
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Calibration certificate tag
- Maintenance Interval: No maintenance required
- Tubing size: 1/8"
- 1,000 hour pump - upgrade available to 10,000 hour pump on request
- CO2 in parts-per-million (ppm)
- Logging On/Off
- Percentage of memory free
- Back-lit LCD changes color according to CO2 levels
- 4 AA batteries (not included)
- International wall power supply 6VDC (included)
- USB A to USB Mini Cable
- 1/8" tubing 10 feet long
- International wall mount power supply
- Moisture trap
- Particulate and hydrophobic filters
- Assorted tubing fittings
- High-Impact Carrying Case
- 1 Year
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries