Multi Sensor Safety System Tablet
The Multi-Sensor Safety System Tablet is designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels and detect leaks in multiple locations from a single central display unit. It can also control multiple emergency horns, strobe lights, ventilator fans, gas shut-off valves or can be configured to automatically alert off-site emergency first responders.
The CO2 Multi-Sensor Safety System is designed to be "plug and play" and easily installed by a building's maintenance department. You can select individual system components below or contact a sales specialist who can help you design a custom system for your application.
- Main 8" Display Tablet (required) (CM-7005)
- CO2 Sensor (CM-7003)
- Horn + Strobe (CM-7004)
- Exterior Horn + Strobe (CM-7004-OUT)
- Remote Relay (CM-7002)
- Mini Display Tablet (CM-7006)
- Strobe Tower (CM-1026-5)
- 3/8" Solenoid Shut Off Valve (SV-1029)
- 1/2" Solenoid Shut Off Valve (SV-1030)
- Add any Number of Additional CO2 Sensors as Your Business Grows
- All Alarm and Notification Settings can be Customized
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements | OSHA and NIOSH TWA standards
- Meets all local municipality inspection codes and requirements
Note: Software v2.3.15 update is critical for proper operation. Learn more or download here.
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (0-50,000 ppm)
- CO2 Measurement: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared
- Alarms: 5,000 TWA, 5,000 ppm, 1.5%, and 3% (default)
- Custom Alarms: 1%, 2%, 2.5%, 3.5%, 4%
- Measurement interval: 2 seconds (0.5Hz)
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Calibration: Zero with Nitrogen or Factory Calibration
- Connections: Input / Output / Strobe - CAT5 8 pin connector
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- With proper setup, the CM-7005 tablet can control an array of CO2, O2, and remote relay components.
- Because of power requirements, the only limitation on system size is that if you need more than 5 CM-7004 Horn Strobes per port, more than 12 CM-7004 Horn Strobes per tablet, or need more than 250 ft. range, you must use our Power Over Ethernet Adapters.
- To configure large installations, please contact us directly
- Wall Power Plug: 110-220 VAC 50/60 Hz to 48 VDC Power Adapter
- Power Input: 48-58 VDC
- 48-58VDC hard-wired power option
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Can be connected to a UPS for Battery Backup
- Horn Strobe: 90-120dB 3KHz, 110 CD
- Max distance any sensor or horn/strobe can be from the tablet is 250 ft. without additional POE devices. Contact us for more details
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Required Firmware Update - released June 2023
The most recent firmware of the CM-7000 v2.3.15 can be downloaded using the link below.
All CO2 Multi Sensor Systems are required to update for optimal operation and functionality:
The CM-7000 CO2 Multi Sensor Safety System starts with the CM-7005 tablet. Click on any of the add-on items it can control for more information.
CO2 Sensor CM-7003 - Provides real-time CO2 readings for multiple sensors that are controlled by the CM-7005 CO2 multi sensor tablet.
Horn Strobe CM-7004 - Audible and visual strobe alarm used for interior placements.
Horn Strobe CM-7004-OUT- Audible and visual strobe alarm for exterior placements.
Remote Relay CM-7002 - Triggers third-party devices like an exhaust fan, building management system, fire panel or remotely notify security of a high CO2 alarm. Includes CBL-7002 below.
Mini Display Tablet CM-7006 - Remote display that monitors all or a group of CO2 sensors.
Strobe Tower CM-1026-5 - Provides a flashing indicator and audible alarm. Changes colors as the alarm level changes.
Relay Cable CBL-7002 - Enables easy connectivity between the Remote Relay CM-7002, Strobe Tower CM-1026-5 or any external device that can be triggered by a relay.
Solenoid Safety Shut Off Valve SV-1029 - 3/8 inch connector on electronic solenoid enables remote shut off during gas leak. Plugs into Remote Relay CM-7002 or Main Tablet relay.
Solenoid Safety Shut Off Valve SV-1030 - 1/2 inch connector on electronic solenoid enables remote shut off during gas leak. Plugs into Remote Relay CM-7002 or Main Tablet relay.
Calibration Gas - Because of MDOT regulations, calibration gases must be shipped from a certified gas supplier. You can order calibration gas from your local supplier or you can order the following products from CalGasDirect.com
I have been working closely with Josh and really am impressed with the CO2 Multi Sensor System and its ease of use in operation for our facility. Great work.
The Tablet design is awesome. As it is daisy-chainable; the number of ports is perfect. It’s an elegant physical design, and its’ ability to adapt to different configurations is wonderful. The minor flaw? The necessity for power boosters. That necessity is, I am sure, directly related to the POE design and electrodynamic requirements of signal dropoff; yet the booster makes it slightly ungainly; though I understand the need for it. By putting the strobes/horns together--- it saves a step and makes it a time-saving bonus. Well thought out and I love the interface!
From the minute I met Josh at the convention center and he walked me through the CM-7000 I knew it was the unit for me. I had to fight to get it and be an early adopter and I am glad I did. At the time I saw it I understood the advantages of expandability and CO2meters commitment to make that happen. What I did not know..is what I did not know at that time......City building departments are not standardized! And they can change their mind! We had submitted plans and had been approved by the Building Department but when the first Fire Inspector showed up they added requirements to the system. To put in perspective we more than doubled the number of sensors and alarms. The added items were quickly supplied by Rosie and supported by Ben. I can only imagine how much difficulty it would have been if I had purchased a more limited system....if possible at all.