CO2 Multi Sensor System
The CO2 Multi-Sensor System is designed to detect Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels in the ambient air to protect employees, workers, and establishments
The CM-7000 features both audible and visual alarms as well as the ability to configure sensors independently including the 3 relays that are triggered at 5,000 TWA, 5000 ppm, 1.5% CO2, and 3% to meet OSHA/NIOSH standards including local fire codes.
Users may configure modules (sensor, horn/strobe, and key switch) from the main CM-7000 tablet either in direct connection or through daisy-chaining modules together.
The newest version CM-7000 2.0.4 software update enables users to easily address 12+ more sensors modules on any string.
High concentrations of carbon dioxide in confined spaces are dangerous and may lead to negative health problems ranging from fatigue, asphyxiation, or even fatality, if not properly monitored. With the CM-7000, you can ensure that you and your employees are safe and protected. Should an incident occur, you can rely on the CM-7000's ability to trigger an exhaust fan or send an immediate alarm to the fire department or monitoring company.
- 8" Touch Screen Display Panel
- 12+ easily addressable CO2 Sensors (contact us, for configuration details)
- 100% Clean, Modern Appearance - All cables can be hidden
- Customer Configurable Alarm and Notification Settings
- Mute Push Button to temporarily mute audible alarms
- Integrated Speaker and USB port
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standards
- Meets all local municipality inspection codes and requirements
- Restaurant and Food
- Breweries and Wineries
- Beverage Dispensing
- Medical and Scientific
CM-7000 - CO2 Multi-Sensor System - Includes: (1 Main 8" Touchscreen Control Tablet, 2 Sensor Units, 2 Horn Strobes, Mounting Hardware, Cables, Power Supply and Safety Signage.)
CM-7002 - Remote Relay Key Switch Add On
CM-7003- Sensor Unit Add On
CM-7004- Horn Strobe Add On
CM-7006 - Mini Display Tablet
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (0-50,000 ppm)
- CO2 Measurement: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared
- Alarms: 5,000 TWA, 5,000 ppm, 1.5%, and 3% (default)
- Custom Alarms: 1%, 2%, 2.5%, 3.5%, 4%
- Measurement interval: 2 seconds (0.5Hz)
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Calibration: Zero with Nitrogen or Factory Calibration
- Connections: Input/ Output/ Strobe - CAT5 8 pin connector
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Wall Power Plug: 110-220 VAC 50/60 Hz to 12 VDC Power Adapter
- Power Input: 48-58 VDC
- 48-58VDC hard-wired power option
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Can be connected to a UPS for Battery Backup
- Horn Strobe: 90-120dB 3KHz, 110 cD
- Max distance any sensor or horn/strobe can be from the tablet is 250 ft.
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
CM-7002 - Remote Relay Key Switch - the Remote Relay Key Switch unit add-on provides a unique push-button and key switch to mute and reset latch for all sensors connected to the tablet. Click here, to order.
CBL-7002 - Reset Unit Relay Cable - the CAT5 relay cable provides additional configuration for added sensor capabilities of the CM-7000. This cable is designed to be configured with the CM-7002 Reset Unit and can be wired to the CM-1026-5,6 Strobe Towers and SV-1027 Solenoid Valve. Click here, to order.
CM-7005 Main Tablet Only - 8" inch touch screen control panel. Contact us, to order.
CM-7006 - Mini Display Tablet - designed for remote display only.
CO2 Storage Safety Strobe Tower- designed to provide a flashing indicator, and audible alarm with any of our CM-7000 systems. Click Here, for More
SV-1029 Solenoid Safety Shut Off Valve - (3/8 inch valve) designed to be utilized with our CM-7000 CO2 Multi-Sensor System, and can be directly wired to the SV-1029 safety shut-off valve via main tablet or sensor unit relays. Click here to learn more.
SV-1030 Solenoid Safety Shut Off Valve - (1/2 inch valve) designed to be utilized with our CM-7000 CO2 Multi-Sensor System, and can be directly wired to the SV-1030 safety shut-off valve via main tablet or sensor unit relays. Click here to learn more.
Calibration Gas - Because of MDOT regulations, calibration gases must be shipped from a certified gas supplier. You can order calibration gas from your local supplier or you can order the following products from CalGasDirect.com.
The Tablet design is awesome. As it is daisy-chainable; the number of ports is perfect. It’s an elegant physical design, and its’ ability to adapt to different configurations is wonderful. The minor flaw? The necessity for power boosters. That necessity is, I am sure, directly related to the POE design and electrodynamic requirements of signal dropoff; yet the booster makes it slightly ungainly; though I understand the need for it. By putting the strobes/horns together--- it saves a step and makes it a time-saving bonus. Well thought out and I love the interface!
From the minute I met Josh at the convention center and he walked me through the CM-7000 I knew it was the unit for me. I had to fight to get it and be an early adopter and I am glad I did. At the time I saw it I understood the advantages of expandability and CO2meters commitment to make that happen. What I did not know..is what I did not know at that time......City building departments are not standardized! And they can change their mind! We had submitted plans and had been approved by the Building Department but when the first Fire Inspector showed up they added requirements to the system. To put in perspective we more than doubled the number of sensors and alarms. The added items were quickly supplied by Rosie and supported by Ben. I can only imagine how much difficulty it would have been if I had purchased a more limited system....if possible at all.