CO2 Multi Sensor Safety System
The CO2 Multi-Sensor Safety System is designed to monitor carbon dioxide and detect leaks of higher concentrations, protecting facilities and establishments from over exposure. Our safety system operates by using one central display unit, audible and visual indicators and can hold up to twelve (12) individual sensors at once.
*The CO2 Multi-Sensor Safety System is a plug and play set, however requires additional components to create a fully integrated system. See "CO2 Multi Sensor System Parts" below for each component or contact a CO2Meter expert for more information on your application.
CO2 Multi Sensor Safety System Components
- CO2 Multi Remote Relay (CM-7002)
- Sensor Unit Add On (CM-7003)
- Horn Strobe Add On (CM-7004)
- Exterior Horn Strobe Add On (CM-7004-OUT)
Mini Display Tablet (CM-7006)
- CM-7000 Solenoid Shut Off Valve (SV-1029)
- CM-7000 Solenoid Shut Off Valve (1/2") (SV-1030)
- 12+ easily Addressable CO2 Sensors for mid-large size facilities
- Customer Configurable Alarm and Notification Settings
- Integrated Speaker and USB port
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements | OSHA and NIOSH TWA standards
- Meets all local municipality inspection codes and requirements
*The newest version CM-7000 v2.3.12 software update is critical for proper operation of your CM-7000 sensors and tablet. For more information on this firmware update, click here to contact us*
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (0-50,000 ppm)
- CO2 Measurement: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared
- Alarms: 5,000 TWA, 5,000 ppm, 1.5%, and 3% (default)
- Custom Alarms: 1%, 2%, 2.5%, 3.5%, 4%
- Measurement interval: 2 seconds (0.5Hz)
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Calibration: Zero with Nitrogen or Factory Calibration
- Connections: Input/ Output/ Strobe - CAT5 8 pin connector
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Wall Power Plug: 110-220 VAC 50/60 Hz to 12 VDC Power Adapter
- Power Input: 48-58 VDC
- 48-58VDC hard-wired power option
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Can be connected to a UPS for Battery Backup
- Horn Strobe: 90-120dB 3KHz, 110 cD
- Max distance any sensor or horn/strobe can be from the tablet is 250 ft.
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
**Mandatory Firmware Update - released June 2023**
Please Note: The most recent firmware of the CM-7000 series is v2.3.12 can be gained by downloading the link below.
All CO2 Multi Sensor Systems are required to update to the newest firmware v2.3.12 for optimal operation and functionality of the device:
CM-7002 - Remote Relay Key Switch - the Remote Relay Key Switch unit add-on provides a unique push-button and key switch to mute and reset latch for all sensors connected to the tablet.
CM-7003 - CO2 Sensor - the CO2 Sensor add-on provides easily addressable sensor capabilities directly to the CO2 multi sensor tablet (up to 12+ sensors per device).
CBL-7002 - Reset Unit Relay Cable - the CAT5 relay cable provides additional configuration for added sensor capabilities of the CM-7000. This cable is designed to be configured with the CM-7002 Reset Unit and can be wired to the CM-1026-5,6 Strobe Towers and SV-1027 Solenoid Valve.
CM-7004 - an audible/visual strobe alarm that can be used for all interior placements.
CM-7004-OUT- an audible/visual strobe alarm that can be used for all exterior placements.
CM-7006 - Mini Display Tablet - designed for remote display only.
CM-1026-5,6 - CO2 Storage Strobe Tower - designed to provide a flashing indicator, and audible alarm with any of our CM-7000 systems.
SV-1029 Solenoid Safety Shut Off Valve - (3/8 inch valve) designed to be utilized with our CM-7000 CO2 Multi-Sensor System, and can be directly wired to the SV-1029 safety shut-off valve via main tablet or sensor unit relays.
SV-1030 Solenoid Safety Shut Off Valve - (1/2 inch valve) designed to be utilized with our CM-7000 CO2 Multi-Sensor System, and can be directly wired to the SV-1030 safety shut-off valve via main tablet or sensor unit relays.
Calibration Gas - Because of MDOT regulations, calibration gases must be shipped from a certified gas supplier. You can order calibration gas from your local supplier or you can order the following products from CalGasDirect.com
I have been working closely with Josh and really am impressed with the CO2 Multi Sensor System and its ease of use in operation for our facility. Great work.
The Tablet design is awesome. As it is daisy-chainable; the number of ports is perfect. It’s an elegant physical design, and its’ ability to adapt to different configurations is wonderful. The minor flaw? The necessity for power boosters. That necessity is, I am sure, directly related to the POE design and electrodynamic requirements of signal dropoff; yet the booster makes it slightly ungainly; though I understand the need for it. By putting the strobes/horns together--- it saves a step and makes it a time-saving bonus. Well thought out and I love the interface!
From the minute I met Josh at the convention center and he walked me through the CM-7000 I knew it was the unit for me. I had to fight to get it and be an early adopter and I am glad I did. At the time I saw it I understood the advantages of expandability and CO2meters commitment to make that happen. What I did not know..is what I did not know at that time......City building departments are not standardized! And they can change their mind! We had submitted plans and had been approved by the Building Department but when the first Fire Inspector showed up they added requirements to the system. To put in perspective we more than doubled the number of sensors and alarms. The added items were quickly supplied by Rosie and supported by Ben. I can only imagine how much difficulty it would have been if I had purchased a more limited system....if possible at all.