10,000k Micro Pumps for Gas Sampling Sensor
This micro gas sampling pump is designed to provide a constant flow of air across our sample draw sensors, or sensors with tube cap kits. This makes them perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.
Here is an example of a closed-loop sampling application. Gas is drawn through an optional particulate filter, water trap, and hydrophobic filter for cleaning and to remove excess moisture in the gas that might foul the sensor. The pump then pushes the gas across a CO2 sensor with a tube-cap that creates a sealed system. Finally, the gas is either exhausted or returned back to the original closed-loop sample.
Micro diaphragm pumps are based on the principle of the oscillating displacement pump. The motor causes an internal axle to move back and forth. This action is transferred to the elastic diaphragm which, in cooperation with the non-return valve, produces the pumping effect.
Each miniature diaphragm pump we supply is calibrated, and ready to use.
Do not use these pumps without filters. If your application involves any of the following the pump will last to its full life expectancy: Corrosive gasses, water, condensation, high temperature, and high pressure (no more than 6 PSI).
- For use in Gas Detectors, Medical, Analysis, and Cooling Applications.
- Max. Flow: 450 ml/min.
- Max. Vacuum: 450 mbar
- Max. Pressure: 11.5psi / 0.8 bar
- Rating (MTBF): 10,000 hours (415 days continuously)
- Style connectors designed for 2.4mm bore flex tubing
- Rated Power: 3V - 6V
- 39 x 28 x 17 mm
- all sampling sensors or sensors with tube caps
- 90 days
- Filters and traps - highly recommended to keep both your micro pump and sensor free of moisture and debris.