SprintIR®-6S 20% CO2 Smart Sensor
The SprintIR®-6S is a high speed CO2 sensor that can take up to 20 readings per second 6 times faster than the current SprintIR®-W. Combined with the MX board, it is suitable for applications where capture of rapidly changing CO2 concentrations is required.
- NDIR LED Sensor Measures up to 20% CO2
- Ultra-fast response rate - 20 readings / second
- MX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- Unique patented LED technology
- MX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
CM-40401 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-40400 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0029 SprintIR®-6S Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through
- Measurement Range: 0-20%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Accuracy @ 100% Range: ±300 ppm +/-5% of reading @ STP
- Non Linearity: < 1% of FS
- Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mbar @STP
- Warm-up Time: < 30s.
- Response Time: Flow Rate Dependent
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 33mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <12mA
- Power Consumption: 3.5mW @ 2 readings/sec.
- Interface: UART (Serial)
- Dimensions: 25mm x 40mm x 31mm on PCB (LxWxH)
- Weight: 16g sensor, 5.8g board
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.