Zirconia Oxygen Sensor System
The Zirconia Oxygen Sensor System offers a complete oxygen level measurement solution removing the need for customers to develop their own electronics. It can be used in combustion control systems, coal, oil, gas, biomass and in oxygen generation systems.
The system employs a well proven, zirconium dioxide element at its heart and, due to its innovative design, does not require a reference gas. This, along with its rugged stainless steel construction means the sensor can be used in extreme temperatures and aggressive environments.
The oxygen sensors use a unique closed loop measurement system. While the sensor continuously measures the oxygen level, a heartbeat signal is also generated, providing an immediate warning of any failures.
The sensor is housed in a short probe with a M18x1.5mm thread, making installation quick and easy. The oxygen sensor can operate in temperatures ranging from -100°C to 250°C and has a lifetime of up to 10 years (depending on the application).
When connected to the OXY-LC interface board, the Zirconia oxygen sensor can measure oxygen concentrations of 0.1% to 25% and 0.1% to 100%.
- Zirconium dioxide technology
- Interface electronics included
- Integral heating element
- Non-depleting technology
- Linear output signal
- M18x1.5 screw mounting
- All stainless steel construction both internally and externally
- Variety of probe mounting positions available; 28mm, 45mm & 55mm
Zirconia Oxygen Sensor System - consists of SST’s fast response (<4s T90) zirconium dioxide (ZrO₂) screw fit sensor in conjunction with the OXY-LC oxygen sensor interface board.
OXY-02S-FR-T2-18BM-C - Zirconia Probe - the screw fit zirconium dioxide oxygen sensor has a threaded probe design making it easy to install.
OXY-LC-A25-455 Oxygen Sensor Interface Board - offers a complete solution, removing the need for customers to develop their own electronics.
- Oxygen Range (analog output) : 0.1-25% or 0.1-100% O2
- Oxygen Range (Modbus RTU): 0.1-100% O2
- Accuracy after calibration: 0.5% O2
- Output resolution: 0.01% O2
- Response time (10-90% step): < 4s
- Initial warm up time (till stable output): 5-10 mins
- Supply voltage - RS485 output variant: 8-28Vdc
- Supply voltage - Analog output variants: 20-28Vdc
- Supply current: 600mA max. at 24Vdc, 1.2A max. at 12Vdc
- Digital output: RS485 (Modbus RTU)
- Analog Output: 4-20mA; load 600Ω max or 0—10VDC; load 10kΩ min
- Pump impedance at 700°C1: <6kΩ
- Permissible gas temperature: -100°C to +250°C
- Gas flow rate2: 0—10m/s
- Operating pressure limits: 260-1260mbar absolute
- Mounting thread: M18 X 1.5
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.