SprintIR®-6S 5% CO2 Smart Sensor
The SprintIR®-6S is a high speed CO2 sensor that can take up to 20 readings per second - 6 times faster than the current SprintIR. Combined with the MX board, it is suitable for applications where capture of rapidly changing CO2 concentrations is required.
- NDIR LED Sensor Measures up to 5% CO2
- Ultra-fast response rate - 20 readings / second
- MX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- MX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
CM-40301 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-40300 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0028 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through
- Measurement Range: 0-5%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ STP
- Accuracy @ 100% Range: ±300 ppm +/-5% of reading @ STP
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Non Linearity: < 1% of FS
- Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mbar @STP
- Warm-up Time: < 30s.
- Response Time: Flow Rate Dependent
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 33mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <12mA
- Power Consumption: 3.5mW @ 2 readings/sec.
- Interface: UART (Serial)
- Dimensions: 25mm x 40mm x 31mm on PCB (LxWxH)
- Weight: 16g sensor, 5.8g board
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
The service provided by CO2meter shows that the supplier's specialization provides benefits for the customer. The documentation, program example, tips and application nots help a lot. Along with a fantastic delivery, it is a winner. I ordered on a Sunday and on Thursday four days later the parts were delivered to my door in a small town in Sweden.