NDIR Dual Beam CO2 Sensor Module
The CU-1107 CO2 Sensor module is designed to monitor and detect carbon dioxide levels using advanced NDIR technologies and is used in applications such as (IAQ) Indoor Air Quality, HVAC, Agriculture, (MAP) Modified Atmospheric Packaging, and cold-chain transportation.
- Advanced non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR)
- High Accuracy, temperature calibration within whole measurement range
- Advanced auto-calibration background
- One beam for detecting, the other beam for reference
- Small, Compact structure
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- HVAC controller
- Central Air Conditioner
- Modified Atmospheric Packaging (MAP)
CU-1107 CO2 Sensor Module - designed to monitor carbon dioxide levels and provide high quality solutions by a dual beam light source and NDIR sensing technologies.
- Gas Type: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- CO2 Range (ppm): 0-5000ppm (custom 10000ppm available)
- Working Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Working Humidity: 0-95%RH (non condensing)
- Signal output: UART-TTL, PWM, IIC
- Power Supply: DC 5V±5%, Ripple: <50mV
- Dimensions: W33*H21.7mm*D18.9mm
- Weight: 6g
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.