Multi Gas Sampling Data Logger
The GasLab Pro Multi Gas Sampling Data Logger (CM-1000) is designed to simultaneously measure multiple gas concentrations through a sampling method. Utilizing a micro pump, the device will draw samples in to the sensing chambers allowing each sensor to take a fast and accurate measurement of the sample.
The CM-1000 can be used in a wide range of industries, and applications.
The CM-1000 is currently in pre-sale. Expected release is September 2019. Pricing of the device is dependent on the number of sensors that are added to the device.
- Measure CO2, CO, O2, CH4, RH, AMB, DP, ALTI
- Additional Gases: any 20mm EC sensor can be added
- Six options for CO2 Measurement range: 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 100%
- Large, backlit LCD display for easy readability including graphing
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with micro SD Card (suitable for all sizes, 16GB included)
- Interfacing with RS485
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries lasting 30+ hrs
- Laboratory & Scientific
- CO2 - 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, or 100%
- CO: 0~1,000ppm
- O2: 0~25%, < 2% FS / 0.1 mbar
- CH4: 5% 0-1%: ≤±0.1%
- RH: 0~100%, ±3% @25°C (20~80%RH), others ±5%
- Sensing method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) for CO2 and CH4, Oxygen Quenching for O2, EC for all other gases
- Temperature: 0~50°C,±1℃
- Barometer: 50~110kPa, ±0.4kPa
- Display Resolution:
- CO2: 1ppm, 10ppm, or 100ppm
- CO: 1ppm
- O2: 0.01%
- CH4: 0.01%
- RH: 0.01%
- Power Supply: (3) Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Handheld Multi Gas Detector
- USB 1.5M cable
- Hydrophobic and Particulate Filters
- Water Trap
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 and CM-1000 series handheld gas detectors.