Multi Gas Sampling Data Logger
The GasLab® Pro Multi-Gas Sampling Data Logger (CM-1000) is designed to simultaneously measure multiple gas concentrations through a sampling method.
Utilizing a micropump, the device will draw samples into the sensing chambers allowing each sensor to take a fast and accurate measurement of the sample.
The CM-1000 can be used in a wide range of industries, and applications
The pricing of the device is dependent on the number of sensors that are added to the device
Please Note: **The CM-1000 SD Card Contains Important Calibration Information, Do NOT remove files from the SD Card until you have thoroughly read and saved the calibration information. If a calibration certificate is required it must be requested at the time of purchase. Thank you.**
- Gas Concentration Options: CO2, CO, O2
- Includes: RH, AMB, DP, ALTI
- Additional Gases: any 20mm EC sensor can be added
- Six options for CO2 Measurement range: 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 100%
- Please note: You can only have *ONE* CO2 sensor per device
- Large, backlit LCD display for easy readability including graphing
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with micro SD Card (suitable for all sizes, 16GB included)
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries lasting 30+ hrs
- Metal Carrying Case Included
- Laboratory & Scientific
- CO2 - 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, or 100%
- *Please note you can only have one CO2 sensor per device*
- CO: 0-5,000ppm
- O2: 0-25%, < 2% FS / 0.1 mbar
- RH: 0-100%, ±3% @25°C (20-80%RH), others ±5%
- Sensing method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) for CO2, Oxygen Quenching for O2, EC for CO
- Temperature: 0-50°C,±1℃
- Barometer: 50-110kPa, ±0.4kPa
- Display Resolution:
- CO2: 1ppm, 10ppm, or 100ppm
- CO: 1ppm
- O2: 0.01%
- RH: 0.01%
- Power Supply: (3) Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Handheld Multi-Gas Detector
- USB 1.5M cable
- 16 GB SD Card - with files that include key calibration information
- Tubing - 1/8" ID x 1/4" OD x 1/15" Wall Clear PVC Tubing 10 feet long
- Hydrophobic and Particulate Filters
- Water Trap
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
This device features data logs that are stored on a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 and CM-1000 series handheld gas detectors.
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.