Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Oxygen (O2) Handheld Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-505 is a Multi Gas Detector designed to measure carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO) oxygen (O2), relative humidity and temperature in a variety of applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- NDIR (CO2), EC (CO), and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen (O2)
- Measures RH% and Temperature
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Back light for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others.
- Measures: CO2, CO, O2, PM2.5, PM10, Temp, RH%
- Sensing method: NDIR, EC, and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm (5,001~9999 ppm over range)
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- O2 Measurement range: 0~25%
- PM2.5,10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- O2 Accuracy: <2% FS/0.1 mbar
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³
- RH - 0-100%
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- CO2, CO, O2, PM2.5, PM10 Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
RS485 Cable Option - Contact Us for Further Information
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries