Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Handheld Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-504 is a Multi-Gas Detector designed to measure carbon dioxide (CO2) and carbon monoxide (CO) concentrations in a variety of applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- NDIR/EC technology to measure CO2 and CO concentrations
- CO2, CO, PM2.5, PM10,
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with 16GB SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others.
- Measures: CO2, CO, PM2.5, PM10
- Sensing method: NDIR and EC
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- PM2.5,10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3
- Temperature: 0~50°C,±1℃
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³ (whichever is greater)
- Power Supply: 3 Rechargeable Batteries - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Life Span: NDIR: up to 15 years, EC: 1 year
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- CO2, CO, PM2.5, PM10 Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This device features data logs that are stored to a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
EBL Intelligent Batteries (need 3 for device) provides a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.