SprintIR®-R 5% CO2 Sensor
The NEW SprintIR®-R 5% CO2 Sensor is an extremely fast and accurate sensor, benefiting from a response rate which is 2.5X faster than the SprintIR-6S®.
The SprintIR®-R 5% CO2 Sensor or GC-0031, takes 50 readings per second, which makes it ideal for many industries and applications requiring high-speed requirements and rapidly changing CO2 levels.
The sensor also measures up to 5% CO2 concentration and comes with a fitted flow-through adapter. The sensor's compact size can be easily utilized and integrated into detection and gas measurement systems. It also can be used in many battery-powered systems, portable handheld devices, and wearable self-powered applications.
*Based on 0.1 liters per minute flow rate and 0-10% step change in CO2 concentrations*
- Measures up to 5% CO2 concentration
- High-Speed Sensing and Fast Response (50hz)
- Low power energy consumption -35mW
- Solid State, no moving parts
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Compact Size for utilization in instruments and portables
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as Wifi, Bluetooth, SigFox, ZigBee and EnOcean
- RoHS compliant
- Digital (UART) output
- Ideal for Healthcare, Food Packaging, Transportation, Scientific, Low power, and Battery applications.
CM-20321 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the Sensor Board into your PC via the included serial UART to USB cable. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide (CO2).
CM-20320 Sensor Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0031 SprintIR®-R 5% Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Patented solid-state NDIR absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through adapter
- Measurement Range: 0-5%,
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading
- Accuracy (100% range ± (300ppm+5% of reading)
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Measurement noise: < 10% of reading with no digital filtering
- Pressure Dependence: 0.15% of reading per mbar in normal atmospheric conditions
- Operating pressure range: 500mbar to 2 bar with flow through adapter
- Response Time: Flow Rate Dependent
- Update rate: 50 Hz
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 100mA
- Average Current: <15mA
- Power Consumption: 35 mW
- Communication: UART
- Connector: 4 x 0.5mm sq pins
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
RS485 Modbus RTU Cable. Custom USB cable enables RS485 Modbus RTU communication to GasLab Software for MX Sensor Board and Development Kit.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion Tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro Gas Sampling Pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.