Tongdy CO2 + RH/T Monitor & Alarm w. Relay
The Tongdy CO2, temperature and humidity monitor lets you quickly and easily check indoor air quality in any room. Use it in stand-alone mode to monitor air quality with its easy-to-read backlit LCD display that quickly changes from green to yellow to red as air quality declines.
- Real-time Carbon Dioxide Monitor with Alarm
- Measures Temperature & Relative Humidity
- 3-Color backlit LCD to Easily Check IAQ
When the "red" level is reached, a built-in alarm warns you that CO2 levels have become too high for indoor comfort. You can also read the individual air quality readings directly on the display.
Need more control? Use the monitor's built-in on/off relay to automatically turn on a fresh-air fan at a preset CO2 level you choose.
With its ease of use and many options, the Tongdy CO2, temperature and humidity monitor is perfect for homes, offices, meeting rooms, classrooms, or anywhere monitoring indoor air quality is important for occupant's comfort.
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling Method: Diffusion
- Range: 0 – 5,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Range: 32-122F (0 to 50C)
- Range: 0-99% RH
- Display: CO2, Humidity, Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Color LCD: Green < 1,000ppm, Yellow < 1,400ppm, Red > 1,400ppm
- Sound Alarm: Buzzer at > 1,800ppm CO2 with Silence button
- Relay: One output with Max 3A @ 220V
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 130mm (H) × 85mm (W) × 36.5mm (D), 200g
- Power Input TON-0001: 100-240VAC (screw terminals) @ 3.5 W Max, 2.5 W Avg.
- Power Input TON-0011: 24VAC (screw terminals) @ 3.5 W Max, 2.5 W Avg.
- Housing: PC/ABS fireproof plastic material; protection class: IP30
- Maintenance Interval: Uses ABC Calibration - No Maintenance Required
- Standard: CE-Approved
- 1 Year