Multi Gas (CO2, CO, O2, NH3) Handheld Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-510 is a Multi-Gas Meter designed to measure multiple gas concentrations in a wide range of industries and applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings
- NDIR (CO2), EC (CO and NH3), and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen (O2)
- CO2, CO, O2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10, Temp, RH, Baro
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with SD Card
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries included
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others.
- Measures: CO2, CO, O2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10, Temp, RH, Baro
- Sensing method: NDIR, EC, and Fluorescence quenching by Oxygen
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm (5,001~9999 ppm over range)
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- O2 Measurement range: 0-25%
- NH3 Measurement range: performance indicator only
- Temperature Range: 0~50°C
- PM2.5,10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3 (whichever is greater)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- O2 Accuracy: <2% FS/0.1 mbar
- NH3 Accuracy: ±10%
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³, whichever is greater
- RH: 0-100%
- Barometer Measurement Range: 50~110 kPa
- Power Supply: 3 Rechargeable Batteries - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Life Span: (NDIR: Up to 15 years, EC: 1 year, NH3: 2 years, Fluorescence-based by quenching: 5 years)
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Multi-Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card, Data Logging Capability
- Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
BAT-18650 - EBL 18650 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
EBL Intelligent Batteries (need 3 for device) provides a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
EBL Universal Battery Charger for 3.7V Rechargeable Batteries
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.