K-33 ELG CO2 Data Logger Sensor Development Kit
The K-33 ELG Devkit includes a K-33 ELG 1% CO2 sensor with connectors for a UART to USB Bridge cable that provides connectivity and a power connection to a universal power supply or a AA battery pack. The data logging enable/disable header and jumper is also installed. This allows engineers to use the K-33 ELG in a rapid development, evaluation, or prototyping environment. To learn more about the K-33 ELG sensor click here.
- 1% CO2, Temperature, %RH
- Rapid Application Development
- Researchers, Engineers
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
Electrical / Mechanical Included
- 6’ (1.8m) USB -UART bridge cable (non-standard)
- 6VDC universal wall power supply with connector for sensor 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 4x AA battery pack w/ connector for sensor
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- 90 days