Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Handheld Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-501 is a Carbon Dioxide (CO2) handheld gas detector designed to measure carbon dioxide gas concentrations in the many applications and industries.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- Dual Beam NDIR technology to measure CO2 concentrations
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Back light for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others.
- Measures: CO2 (Carbon Dioxide), Temperature, %RH, and Baro
- Sensing method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared)
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm (5,001~9999 ppm over range)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Handheld Multi Gas Detector
- USB Charger
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
I have to say that I absolutely love the new model. I feel it is more accurate than the previous model and I'm enjoying being able to read all the different measurements too, we really have no complaints at all! You will be seeing an influx of order in the not too distant future =)