Carbon Monoxide (CO) Handheld Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-503 is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Personal Handheld Gas Detector designed to measure carbon monoxide concentrations in a variety of applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- EC technology to measure CO concentrations
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with 16GB SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Backlight for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others.
- Measures: CO (Carbon Monoxide)
- Sensing method: Diffusion
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- Power Supply: 3 Rechargeable Batteries - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Lifespan: EC Sensor: 1 year
- CO Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- Three (3) Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
This device features data logs that are stored to a micro SD Card. The GasLab® Software is not compatible with this device.
EBL Intelligent Batteries (need 3 for device) provides a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.
With the EBL Universal Battery Charger, users will be able to charge the lithium batteries when plugged into a USB outlet. The battery charger also provides a clear indication of charge levels, turning green after fully charged.