Carbon Monoxide (CO) Handheld Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-503 is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Personal Handheld Gas Detector designed to measure carbon monoxide concentrations in a variety of applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can measure ambient gas levels by data displayed and gain indication by visual and audible alarm settings.
- EC technology to measure CO concentrations
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with 16GB SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Back light for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Food and Beverage
- Safety, and many others.
- Measures: CO (Carbon Monoxide)
- Sensing method: Diffusion
- CO Measurement range: 0~1,000 ppm
- CO Accuracy: ±5%~±10%
- Temperature: 0~50°C
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Battery Life: tested to 24+ hours
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- Lifespan: EC Sensor: 1 year
- CO Gas Detector
- USB Charging Cable
- SD Card (16g), Data Logging Capability
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.