Carbon Dioxide Sensor with Transmitter
The TX Carbon Dioxide Sensors with Transmitters (RS485) incorporate a high-performance controller supporting various types of carbon dioxide sensor modules.
The TX CO2 series, combines the GSS ExplorIR®-M Carbon Dioxide Sensor with a PCB that provides RS485 Modbus RTU interface, 24VDC operation, and a 4-20mA industry standard interface.
With the 4-20mA industry standard interface, it gives the ability to zero and span calibrate the sensor. It is also mounted on a 30mm PCB to fit industrial and many other applications.
- Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- Communicates directly to a PLC
- TX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and %RH
- TX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- TX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
- TX-24 CO2 5% Sensor with TX Board
- TX-241 CO2 5% Sensor Development Kit
- TX-26 CO2 20% Sensor with TX Board
- TX-261 CO2 20% Sensor Development Kit
- TX-25 CO2 100% Sensor with TX Board
- TX-251 CO2 100% Sensor Development Kit
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Dioxide
- Measurement Range: 0-100% CO2
- Sensing Method: NDIR
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- See CO2Meter Inc., Terms and Conditions.
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.