LP8 Miniature 10,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The LP8 miniature 10,000 ppm CO2 sensor is designed from the ground up for long-term battery or solar-powered applications. It utilizes a flexible CO2 measurement period to minimize power consumption. One measurement requires only 11.9 mJ of energy.
- Ultra-small footprint NDIR sensor
- Designed for long-term battery operation
- Variable measurement period to save energy
A wide range of voltages (2.9-5.5V) enables a variety of power options. For example it can be powered by 3 alkaline 1.5V batteries, or a single 3.6V Li-SOCl2 battery for a more compact alternative.
SE-0038 LP8 Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0217 Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. The development board provides the necessary super-capacitor to test operation from low current sources. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000ppm CO2
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 3% of reading
- Measurement Period: >15 seconds
- Communication: UART (host-slave protocol)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check on startup
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 32.7 × 19.7 × 8 mm (LxWxH) < 8 grams.
- Power Input: 2.9-5.5 VDC
- Charge per measurement: 3.6mC
- Energy per measurement: 11.9mJ @ 3.3V
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.