TX Carbon Dioxide Industrial Sensors with Transmitter
The TX line of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) sensors are designed for industrial applications where RS485, 4-20mA output and 6-24VDC is required.
The TX sensor boards combine the GSS ExplorIR®-M 5%, 20% and 100% carbon dioxide sensors with a PCB that provides RS485 Modbus RTU interface, 6-24VDC operation and a 4-20mA industry standard interface mounted on a 30mm PCB for industrial applications.
The TX Sensor Development Kits add a USB to PC interface, power supply and our free GasLab software for rapid application prototyping, real-time data graphing, data logging, and the ability to zero and span calibrate the sensor.
- Low Drift & Cross-sensitivity
- Communicates directly to a PLC
- TX Board allows for easy sensor calibration
- TX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration, compact and wide range of power options
- TX-24 CO2 5% Sensor with TX Board
- TX-241 CO2 5% Sensor Development Kit
- TX-26 CO2 20% Sensor with TX Board
- TX-261 CO2 20% Sensor Development Kit
- TX-25 CO2 100% Sensor with TX Board
- TX-251 CO2 100% Sensor Development Kit
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Dioxide
- Measurement Range: 0-5%, 0-20% or 0-100% CO2
- Sensing Method: NDIR
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sample/second
- Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: < 60 Seconds at 72°F (22°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Power requirements: 6-24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- See CO2Meter Inc., Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
The Devkit uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis via USB. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Tube cap adapters easily convert 20mm standard gas sensors from diffusion to sampling sensors. Molded polymer grips sensor for easy fit and removal while maintaining a good seal.
Micro-Pump Kit includes all the tools you need to utilize the tube-cap adapters as part of a sampling sensor system.
Nafion tubing is a highly selective, semi-permeable membrane to water vapor. If gases inside Nafion tubing are wetter than gases surrounding the tubing, drying will occur. If the surrounding gases are wetter, humidification will occur.
Micro gas sampling pumps provide a constant flow of air across the sensor with a tube cap - perfect for bench-top testing of sensors for closed-loop sampling applications.