Gas has always played a critical role in the frozen food industry and as the need for gases evolved, the use of gas across applications became essential. Whether gas is used in maintaining quality, preservation, freezing, or shelf life it has aided in further advancement and benefits for consumers.
When it comes to frozen food storage and preservation, the use of gases is paramount, however, gas safety is just as critical for those working around compressed gases each and everyday.
In this CO2Meter whitepaper, we provide education on the importance of gases in the industry, the benefits of gas across applications and the proper safeguards that should be in place when handling gas in the workplace.
In this Whitepaper you will learn:
- The Role of Gas in the Frozen Food Industry
- The Use of Gas across Applications
- Compressed Gas Hazards and Source Points
- Benefits of Gas Safety Monitoring
- Food Production Gas Safety Guidelines and Checklists
- How to Select the Right Gas Safety Solution
- and More!