eSense II CO2 Transmitter
- Wall-Mount IAQ Transmitter
- Self-Calibrating - Saves Money
- Industry Standard Design
The eSense II is a cost-effective carbon dioxide transmitter designed to be installed in areas like office buildings or classrooms where carbon dioxide levels are monitored to determine occupancy levels for energy savings and indoor air quality.
The default eSense is normally maintenance free thanks to the built-in self-correcting ABC algorithm (Automatic Baseline Correction). This algorithm constantly keeps track of the sensor’s lowest reading over several days and corrects for long-term drift.
Designed with industry-standard outputs, the eSense II is the foundation of a complete demand controlled ventilation system. Studies show that demand controlled HVAC systems using CO2 transmitters can save up to 50% of energy costs as well as improving comfort for the occupants.
- Analog Outputs: 0-10VDC and 4-20mA (0-2,000ppm)
- Mounts on US-Standard J box
- Automatic Self-Diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in Normal Applications
- General Performance Compliance with EMC directive 89/336/EEC, RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
- Meets ISO 12039 Standard for NDIR detection of CO2
- Protection Class IP30
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Replaces ALPSCONTROLS Model eSense-U
- 24 VAC/VDC
- < 1 Watt average
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.