eSense II CO2 Transmitter
- Wall-Mount IAQ Transmitter
- Self-Calibrating - Saves Money
- Industry Standard Design
The eSense II is a cost-effective carbon dioxide transmitter designed to be installed in areas like office buildings or classrooms where carbon dioxide levels are monitored to determine occupancy levels for energy savings and indoor air quality.
The default eSense is normally maintenance-free thanks to the built-in self-correcting ABC algorithm (Automatic Baseline Correction). This algorithm constantly keeps track of the sensor’s lowest reading over several days and corrects for long-term drift.
Designed with industry-standard outputs, the eSense II is the foundation of a complete demand-controlled ventilation system. Studies show that demand-controlled HVAC systems using CO2 transmitters can save up to 50% of energy costs as well as improving comfort for the occupants.
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Analog Outputs: 0-10VDC and 4-20mA (0-2,000ppm)
- Mounts on US-Standard J box
- Automatic Self-Diagnostics
- Maintenance-free in Normal Applications
- General Performance Compliance with EMC directive 89/336/EEC, RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
- Meets ISO 12039 Standard for NDIR detection of CO2
- Protection Class IP30
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Replaces ALPSCONTROLS Model eSense-U
- 24 VAC/VDC
- < 1 Watt average
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Ordering service was good and product was delivered the next day
I use it in the greenhouse.
It works well in humid environments.