IAQ MINI CO2 Monitor
The IAQ Mini - CO2 Monitor is a low cost, easy to use, desktop indoor air quality device for indoor air environments such as homes, offices, conference rooms, classrooms, and many others.
The RAD-0302 displays a modern, sleek LED Display indicating Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature, and Relative Humidity.
The RAD-0302 is easy to use, measures air quality instantly, and includes a 3-color LED Back-light (green/yellow/red) which gradually changes color dependent upon CO2 concentration level.
- Dual Beam NDIR technology
- Large LCD display for clear indication of CO2, Temp, and %RH
- Vibrant Custom Configurable Backlight Display to indicate CO2 concentration (Green/Yellow/Red)
- Easy to use, "Plug and Play" capabilities
- "History" with 3 emotions indicates the status of CO2
- ECO saving power function darkens the LCD during periods
- Easy Fresh Air Self-Calibration.
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-9,999ppm
- Accuracy: 0-3,000ppm ± 100ppm or ± 7% of reading
- Display Resolution: 1ppm
- Warm-Up Time: 10 sec
- Response Time: 1 min.
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Accuracy: ±1°C (±2°F)
- Humidity Range: 0-95% RH non-condensing 0%~99%
- Power Supply: USB Cable or 5 VDC from external AC/DC adapter which is not included in the package (Please use a standard USB power supply
- DC Output Voltage: 5VDC/ >300mA
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.