IAQ MAX CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
The IAQ MAX - CO2 Monitor and Data Logger is a sleek, indoor air quality desktop monitor, designed to measure and detect carbon dioxide, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure.
Use the IAQ-MAX to monitor air quality in homes, offices, classrooms, commercial buildings, or anywhere CO2 levels should be monitored for occupant comfort.
With the IAQ monitor and data logger users can easily understand how indoor air impacts the overall health and well-being of individuals, students, colleagues, or family members.
It features a large modern Liquid Crystal Display that showcases a 3-color coded indicator (green/yellow/red) and real-time data logging capabilities with free GasLab® software.
- Large LCD display to show carbon dioxide (CO2), Temperature (Temp), Relative Humidity (HUM), and Barometric Pressure (BARO)
- NDIR CO2 Sensor for fast, accurate and precise readings
- Visual alarm and 3-color code (Green/Yellow/Red) Indication
- Built-in Data Logging capability
- Powered by USB cable
- Rechargeable Lithium batteries (3 hours max
- Fresh Air, Automatic Calibration
- Clean, Modern Desktop Design
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-5,000ppm
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 5% reading value
- Warm-Up Time: 1 sec
- Response Time: T90 < 120s
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C (+14 to +122°F)
- Working Humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH (No condensation)
- Display: Date, Clock, Battery, CO2, Temp, %RH, Baro
- Power Supply: USB Cable
- Working voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5 V DC
- Lifespan: > 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.75 (l) x 3.0 (w) x 5.5 (h)
- IAQ Max CO2 Desktop Monitor/Data Logger
- USB Cable
- User's Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries