iAQ-2000 Indoor Air Quality (VOC) Sensor
The iAQ-2000 by Applied Sensor is designed to sense the level of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as smoke, cooking odors, bio-effluence and pollutants including
- CO, CH4, LPG
- Organic acids
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Aromatic hydrocarbons
Most people evaluate air quality by smelling odors like burnt cooking, a neighbor’s perfume, fresh paint, or any one of a thousand other odors. Each of these odors are microscopic particles in the atmosphere. The iAQ2000 measures the concentration of these particles. When they get too high, the iAQ-2000 can be used to automatically open fresh air ducts to increase ventilation.
- iAQ-0001 Sensor only
- CM-0151 Sensor plus USB Development Kit
- CM-0158 Tube Cap to change from diffused air to sampling sensor.
- Power: 5.0V ± 0.25V, 22-30 mA depending on supply voltage
- Output Signal: TTL, RS232 (TTL level), SPI, I2C, 0-5V, PWM
- Size: 22×38mm, 10 grams
- Communications: TTL, RS232, SPI, 0-5V, PWM
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.