CO2 Controller for Grow Rooms
The CO2 Controller for Grow Rooms is used in greenhouses, grow rooms, hydroponic farms, mushroom farms, or anywhere enhanced CO2 levels are used to maximize plant growth.
- 🏢 CONTROL: 2 zones with 2 sensors
- 🔩 ADJUSTABLE: control a CO2 tank and regulator
- 💡 BUILT-IN: temperature, humidity, and light sensors
🤏 CUSTOMIZE: CO2 setpoints for high and low levels
☁️ DUAL MODE: greenhouse or mushroom applications
- 🕶️ DARK MODE: Auto shut off during dark saves CO2
With the RAD-0502 you can ensure that your plants never exhaust their supply of CO2 and grow at their maximum potential under optimized conditions. At the same time, this controller helps you save money by ensuring that only the right amount of CO2 is used during the light period.
If you are serious about growing, this is an ideal solution to control both high and low target CO2 levels and maximize plant yields, increasing profitability - in no time.
- Indoor Grow Rooms
- Hydroponics Rooms
- Cultivation Facilities
- Mushroom farms
Watch the video
- Measurement Range: 0-3,000ppm
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
- Target Gas Ranges: 0-2,000ppm and 0-5,000ppm
- Measurements: Requires 1 liter per minute of constant flow per channel
- Resolution: 1ppm @ 0-1,000ppm; 10ppm above 1000pm
- Dimensions: 4.96 x 6.70 x 2.65 inches
- Accuracy: ±70ppm or ±5% CO2
- Sensor Response Time: < 2 minutes
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Sensor Cables: CAT5e
- Relays: 2 relays, either (Normally Open) NO or (Normally Closed) NC
- Power: Adapter 110/220 VAC
- Power Consumption: 1 W max @ 115 VAC 60 Hz | 2 W max @ 230 VAC 50 Hz
- Power Supply: <5A @ 250 VAC, SPST
- (1) Indoor CO2 Controller
- (2) Remote CO2 Sensors
- (2) Relay Cables
- (2) CAT5e Cables - 25' ft.
- (1) Wall Plug Safety Strap
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (6) Screws
- (1) 110/220 VAC Power Supply
- (3) International Power Adapters
- 1 year - see CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
AccessoriesSV-1029 Solenoid Safety Shut-Off Valve
- The 3/8 Inch Solenoid Valve is designed to turn CO2 tank regulator valve on and off via the relay connection. Power Supply is included