IAQ MAX CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
The (IAQ MAX) CO2 Monitor and Data Logger is a sleek, indoor air quality desktop monitor designed to measure and detect carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure.
Use the IAQ-MAX to monitor air quality in homes, offices, classrooms, commercial buildings, or anywhere CO2 levels should be monitored for occupant comfort.
With the IAQ monitor and data logger users can easily understand how indoor air impacts the overall health and well-being of individuals, students, colleagues, or family members.
It features a large modern Liquid Crystal Display that showcases a 3-color coded indicator (green/yellow/red) and real-time data logging capabilities with free GasLab® software.
- Large LCD display to show carbon dioxide (CO2), Temperature (Temp), Relative Humidity (HUM), and Barometric Pressure (BARO)
- NDIR CO2 Sensor for fast, accurate and precise readings
- Visual alarm and 3-color code (Green/Yellow/Red) Indication
- CO2Meter recommends calibrating the device upon arrival - see the calibration procedure, here.
- Built-in Data Logging capability
- Powered by USB cable
- Rechargeable Lithium batteries (3 hours max - backup battery)
- Retains logged data for last 30 days
- Fresh Air, Automatic Calibration
- Clean, Modern Desktop Design
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- CO2 Measurement Range: 400-5,000ppm
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 5% reading value
- Warm-Up Time: 1 sec
- Response Time: T90 < 120s
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C (+14° to +122°F)
- Working Humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH (No condensation)
- Display: Date, Clock, Battery, CO2, Temp, %RH, Baro
- Power Supply: USB Cable
- Working voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5 V DC
- Lifespan: > 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.75 (l) x 3.0 (w) x 5.5 (h)
- IAQ Max CO2 Desktop Monitor/Data Logger
- USB Cable
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries (backup battery)
- User's Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Using it for some informal lab testing and it's been great. The Gaslab software is a nice feature too. And you can save the data from a notepad to .csv and then use it in Excel, which has been a huge benefit.
Unfortunately, we have not fully utilized the meter yet because our building is still shut down because of the COVID pandemic. Hopefully, we'll be able to use it to monitor our CO2 levels in February.
As other reviewers, I purchased this monitor for CO2 and am satisfied with that aspect although I have nothing to compare the measurements to. However the temperature and humidity readings are way off. Also as another reviewer has said, the inaccuracy of the temp and humidity does make you wonder how accurate the CO2 reading is.
We like the CO2 Monitor. Once we understood the calibration instructions, we were able to make the monitor work very well for us. It's reassuring as a measurement within rooms with filtration machines.
IAQ MAX CO2 Monitor and Data Logger