IAQ MAX CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
The IAQ MAX - CO2 Monitor and Data Logger is a sleek, indoor air quality desktop monitor, designed to measure and detect carbon dioxide, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure.
Use the IAQ-MAX to monitor air quality in homes, offices, classrooms, commercial buildings, or anywhere CO2 levels should be monitored for occupant comfort.
With the IAQ monitor and data logger users can easily understand how indoor air impacts the overall health and well-being of individuals, students, colleagues, or family members.
It features a large modern Liquid Crystal Display that showcases a 3-color coded indicator (green/yellow/red) and real-time data logging capabilities with free GasLab® software.
- Large LCD display to show carbon dioxide (CO2), Temperature (Temp), Relative Humidity (HUM), and Barometric Pressure (BARO)
- NDIR CO2 Sensor for fast, accurate and precise readings
- Visual alarm and 3-color code (Green/Yellow/Red) Indication
- CO2Meter recommends calibrating the device upon arrival - see the calibration procedure, here.
- Built-in Data Logging capability
- Powered by USB cable
- Rechargeable Lithium batteries (3 hours max
- Fresh Air, Automatic Calibration
- Clean, Modern Desktop Design
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 400-5,000ppm
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 5% reading value
- Warm-Up Time: 1 sec
- Response Time: T90 < 120s
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C (+14° to +122°F)
- Working Humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH (No condensation)
- Display: Date, Clock, Battery, CO2, Temp, %RH, Baro
- Power Supply: USB Cable
- Working voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5 V DC
- Lifespan: > 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.75 (l) x 3.0 (w) x 5.5 (h)
- IAQ Max CO2 Desktop Monitor/Data Logger
- USB Cable
- User's Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
The meter was purchased to help measure air quality for an indoor church service. It worked great.
Have used it to assess ventilation in our home, my wife's workplace, my son's school and my office. Would recommend.
A very nice unit, easy to read, came very quickly. The battery does not last long and needs to be charged daily. I had a very hard time connecting to the software on the computer and have been unsuccessful downloading the data.
bought this as a gift and they were startled at how high the CO2 was in their air tight air conditioned house. If you have a home gym setup you need one of these.
This is a great tool for monitoring appropriate levels of fresh air in the studio, and its attractive easy-to-read display gives our clients peace of mind. Definitely recommend.