IAQ MAX CO2 Monitor and Data Logger
The IAQ MAX - CO2 Monitor and Data Logger is a sleek, indoor air quality desktop monitor, designed to measure and detect carbon dioxide, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure.
Use the IAQ-MAX to monitor air quality in homes, offices, classrooms, commercial buildings, or anywhere CO2 levels should be monitored for occupant comfort.
With the IAQ monitor and data logger users can easily understand how indoor air impacts the overall health and well-being of individuals, students, colleagues, or family members.
It features a large modern Liquid Crystal Display that showcases a 3-color coded indicator (green/yellow/red) and real-time data logging capabilities with free GasLab® software.
- Large LCD display to show carbon dioxide (CO2), Temperature (Temp), Relative Humidity (HUM), and Barometric Pressure (BARO)
- NDIR CO2 Sensor for fast, accurate and precise readings
- Visual alarm and 3-color code (Green/Yellow/Red) Indication
- CO2Meter recommends calibrating the device upon arrival - see the calibration procedure, here.
- Built-in Data Logging capability
- Powered by USB cable
- Rechargeable Lithium batteries (3 hours max - backup battery)
- Fresh Air, Automatic Calibration
- Clean, Modern Desktop Design
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 400-5,000ppm
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 5% reading value
- Warm-Up Time: 1 sec
- Response Time: T90 < 120s
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C (+14° to +122°F)
- Working Humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH (No condensation)
- Display: Date, Clock, Battery, CO2, Temp, %RH, Baro
- Power Supply: USB Cable
- Working voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5 V DC
- Lifespan: > 5 years
- Dimensions: 5.75 (l) x 3.0 (w) x 5.5 (h)
- IAQ Max CO2 Desktop Monitor/Data Logger
- USB Cable
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries (backup battery)
- User's Manual
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
System Requirements for Data Logging or Changing Defaults
- Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 Runtime Libraries
Very nice display. Haven’t had it long enough to check the logger function but it was easy to calibrate and the built in battery is very handy for room checks.
An elegant little device that did exactly what I was looking for - confirm that the CO2 levels in our home were healthy, which they were.
Easy to get up and running! No regrets, a nice little device that works!!
After following several public health officials who noted CO2 levels are a good indicator of how often your home has fresh air circulating through it, I decide to buy a CO2 monitor. I went with this one as it has a nice readout, and I liked it had the barometer feature - living in the Upper Midwest, that's always a nice feature to have during severe storm season, so it's something I can use even after my state settles down with COVID infections. But I was really pleased at how easy it is to calibrate this out of the box. I popped it outside on our porch for 10 minutes, and it was ready to go - compared to our Air Quality meter which needed several hours, it was a snap. I also like how the numbers match the color coding of air quality - even without my glasses to see the exact number, I can see if it's green, yellow or red! I haven't tried downloading data yet so I can't speak to that. But I really am enjoying knowing I am getting good air circulation in our condo, in case one either my husband or I is asymptomatic and sick. Good air circulation seems to be the key to keeping others from catching COVID, and this is a nice, easy to use meter to ensure you have your air turning over!
We're using these to track air quality as a COVID concentration indicator. So far 3 of the 4 we ordered read very close to the same values; the 4th has been off, but may serve our purpose well enough. Jury is still out.
However, they don't hold a charge long, so be prepared to keep them plugged in most of the time.
The meter was purchased to help measure air quality for an indoor church service. It worked great.