Use of Aranet4 Home and Aranet4 Pro Monitors
Whether you are looking to monitor air quality levels in your home, classroom, office building, or gymnasium - understanding the CO2 levels in the air you breathe, is critical.
It comes as no surprise with the COVID-19 pandemic and spread that now more than ever, individuals are taking air quality seriously and looking to mitigate the viruses spread while ensuring a healthier living style. Queue the use of CO2 monitoring devices, like the Aranet4.
Because Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and indoor quality monitoring has been linked to understanding and mitigating viruses, when you pair a technology like the Aranet4 - customers are able to seamlessly view and monitor their indoor air conditions right from the Aranet4 smartphone app, through their computer, or from the Cloud.
The Aranet4 comes in two choices, Aranet 4 HOME or Aranet 4 Pro
Dependent upon your use case and application, each device can be designed for a specific scenario. Below we have shown an illustrative summary on the key differences to help you choose the right device for your application
Aranet4 HOME Indoor Air Quality Monitor
For those customers who are looking for a single, private use, standalone mode for measuring CO2, Temp, RH, and Barometric Pressure - meet the Aranet4 HOME Indoor Air Quality monitor.
This device is utilized only for those individuals who plan on using a single Aranet4 device in their application for environments such as homes, small classrooms, or small office spaces.
With the Aranet4 HOME you can:
- Understand if you have proper ventilation in your home or small space
- Get notified when you need to open a window to let the fresh air in
- Bring it with you everywhere you go to ensure that you are always spending time in a healthier environment.
Additionally, the Aranet4 HOME is particularly useful in order to monitor and measure CO2 levels in a room and reduce personally negative health effects that can come from poor indoor air quality spaces. According to a Harvard business study, CO2 levels also have direct correlation to reduced cognitive thinking and brain abilities.
The Aranet4 HOME will show the current Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature (TEMP), Relative Humidity (HUM), and Barometric Pressure (BARO) via the Large E-ink display and provides 3-color code indication to indicate when air ventilation is needed.
The user can also download the Aranet4 Application to their phone and view the readings as well as seeing graphing of all readings directly on their personal devices.
CO2 concentrations higher than 1,400 ppm can lead to adverse health effects such as fatigue, dizziness, headaches, lack of focus, decreased cognitive skills and flu-like symptoms.
Overall, the Aranet4 HOME can be used to provide a clear distinction of air quality levels and also help eliminate the potential transfer of airborne illnesses like COVID-19 and other viruses like the common cold or flu. This device will become a very important tool to monitor air quality for families, colleagues, and businesses to protect individuals and establishments providing additional peace of mind.
Additional features of the Aranet4 HOME Indoor Air Quality device include:
- Large E-ink display
- Wireless connectivity via Aranet4 smartphone app (iOS or Android)
- NDIR CO2 Sensor for fast, accurate, and precise readings
- Configurable alarms and 3-color code indication (Green: <1000ppm, Yellow: 1000-1400ppm, and Red: >1400ppm)
- Built-in Data Logging capability
- 2-year battery life (2xAA - included)
- Fresh Air or AUTO/MANUAL Quick Calibration
Aranet4 PRO and Aranet4 PRO Base Station
For those customers looking for a perfect solution for larger education facilities, professional office locations, businesses, or commercial buildings - meet the Aranet4 PRO Indoor Air Quality Monitor.
This device is ideal for those businesses or facilities that plan on using more than one Aranet4 and are looking for a fully networked solution or centralized monitoring system.
With the Aranet4 PRO you can:
- Create a networked solution - up to 100 Aranet4 devices in a single long-range wireless network via the Aranet PRO base station
- Gain centralized data monitoring for a complete overview of the situation
- Possible upgrade option to the Aranet Cloud - network a virtually limitless number of Aranet4 devices from different locations with advanced analytics, visualizations and much more
- Integrate into existing solutions - making the Aranet4 ecosystem part of your own solution or just automate data export to your own data bases
- Access to professional technical support
Particularly, customers lean more towards the Aranet4 PRO when they need to gather readings from multiple locations and understand or log data from a entire building or campus to find out which potential location could be more dangerous or have poorer CO2 levels with lack of fresh air circulation.
Combined with the Aranet PRO base station, the Aranet4 PRO can wirelessly gather readings from multiple Aranet4 PRO monitors and provide configurable air quality alarms, while easily integrating into large systems or databases.
Additional features of the Aranet4 PRO Indoor Air Quality device include:
- Maximum sensor amount: 100 / 50 / 12 base units
- Software included: responsive design for PC, tablet, or smartphone
- Alarm type: email, SMS (optional)
- Memory saves data: 10 years
- Data stored: locally
- Protection class: IP40
- Receiver sensitivity: -127 dBm
- Dimensions: 107x170x26 mm/ 4.2×6.7×1.02 in
- Ports: 12VDC power port, 1 Ethernet, 1 USB A
- Supported GSM modems:
- HUAWEI E3131i
- HUAWEI E3531i – 2 (requires PIN)
- MEDIA-TECH MT4219
- VODAFONE K4305
It is important to remember that CO2Meter offers a variety of resources and further documentation designed to assist customers in furthering their understanding of the importance of improved indoor air quality and CO2 monitoring.
Businesses, universities, and now, even restaurants have begun setting specific requirements in place to ensure that establishments have the proper CO2 monitors in place to provide adequate data on set indoor air quality standards.
As a helpful reminder, if you are unsure about the proper CO2 monitor or indoor air quality (IAQ) solution to be integrated in your application, our team would be more than happy to walk you through the devices and ensure you are selecting the right device to fit your environmental needs or requirements.
For more information speak to an expert today - Sales@CO2Meter.com