cSense Large Character Wall CO2 Monitor
- Enjoy comfortable, healthy & hygienic Indoor Air Quality
- Save energy with proper ventilation
- Improve overall customer satisfaction
The Large Character Wall CO2 Monitor is an easy-to-read and cost-effective air quality indicator for large spaces. At 11.6 x 8.25 inches (about the size of a piece of notebook paper) it is easy to read from across almost any room.
The large LED display shows the 3 most critical parameters of indoor air quality: CO2 level, temperature, and relative humidity. In addition, it has a green, yellow, and red IAQ level indicator that makes it easy for anyone to understand.
It is easy to use: just plug it in, and it will begin to measure indoor air quality instantly. It has no moving parts and is designed to last for years.
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-3% (3,000ppm)
- Response Time: < 2 Minutes
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) display
- Temperature Display: Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC to 7VDC Adapter
- Power Consumption:7 Watts Max
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.