CO2 Tank Regulator with Solenoid Valve
This accurate, easy to adjust CO2 regulator and flow meter supports from 0.5 to 15 SCFH (Standard Cubic Feet Per Hour) with an electronic solenoid valve. It comes with a tank pressure gauge, easy-to-read square-shaped flow meter and 6 foot power cord. It will work with any 120VAC control device.
Designed to work with our Day/Night CO2 Monitor & Controller for Greenhouses, simply add overhead tubing (CO2 is heavier than air) to disperse CO2 evenly throughout your grow room.
DESIGNED FOR CO2 TANKS WITH U.S. FITTINGS ONLY
This model is designed to be used in the U.S. only. The fitting for the cylinder are not metric. The regulator supports 60hz 120VAC only. We recommend this for grow-room supplemental CO2 applications - not for cryogenic or oxygen applications!
- Compatible with any 120VAC device
- Equipped with a CGA-320 CO2 Tank Fitting
- Forged brass body and bonnet for maximum strength
- Safety relief valve is set for safe operation
- Sintered metal inlet filter to trap impurities
- No soldered joints for easy maintenance
- Easy to read dual scale gauges (Bar and P.S.I.) with virtually unbreakable crew-on lean lens
- Gauges meet EN 562 and BAM approved dual scale (Bar/P.S.I.) and marked for maximum working pressure
- Outlet with control valve
- Tank Pressure gauge
- Preset regulator
- Easy-to-read square-shaped CO2 flow meter
- Electronic solenoid valve
- 3/8" to 1/4" brass air line adapter
- Flow rate: 0.5 to 15 SCFH (Standard Cubic Feet Per Hour)
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 120 VAC
- 1 Year
Great product works great for are Cannabis grow
Item arrived in a timely manner as described.