CM-0042 - IAQ
CM-0043 - Greenhouse
CM-0044 - OSHA
CM-0045 - High Concentration
The iSense doesn't just measure CO2 levels - it controls them.
- Control Fan or Damper (IAQ & OSHA)
- Control CO2 Delivery (Greenhouse & High Concentration)
- Rugged High-Voltage and High-Amperage Relay
- 4-20 mA, 0 -10V signal proportional to CO2 concentration
- RS485 MODBUS w/ programmable address
Most inexpensive CO2 controllers skimp on parts like CO2 sensors and relays. The CO2 Level Controller is different: it combines our accurate K-30 NDIR infrared CO2 sensor with an industrial-quality relay capable of controlling up to 10 amps / 250 volts (2500 Watts)
Their are four models available:
IAQ - controls a damper, fan or other HVAC device to keep the CO2 levels below 1,000ppm. The industrial-quality relay closes at 1,000ppm and opens again at 600ppm.
GREENHOUSE - controls CO2 delivery via a CO2 generator or a pressurized CO2 tank control valve. The industrial-quality relay opens at 1,500ppm and closes again at 1,200ppm. Plug this unit into the same timer that controls your light source for a complete indoor greenhouse growing solution.
OSHA - for control /alarms in industrial or storage applications operate at 5,000 ppm releases at 4,500ppm.
HIGH CONCENTRATION - 0-30% CO2 concentration range intended. Programmable range: specify relay operate and release levels in special instructions when ordering. Can be user-programmed via optional RS-485 cable. Default set for 5% incubation level.
All CO2 Level Controllers are designed to be wall-mounded, and include a 110VAC-24VDC adapter and 10ft of wire. The removable screw terminal block with well-marked connections on the PCB make this a very simple device to install.
To alter the set points of the relay purchase the RS485 Cable listed below.
- For direct communication or user programing the level controller through your computer's USB port will need an RS485 Cable available here. (CM-0108) With it, you can interface with the sensor using our free GasLab® software available here and change the parameters of the level controller to your specifications.
NEMA-rated enclosure - model for outdoor, wet or factory use
Hydrophobic Vent Filter Kit - For high-humidity environments, these hydrophobic filters cover the inside vents to allow air flow but keeps out humidity that affects the sensor. Use in caves, mines or anywhere humidity is very high (> 95%). Easy to install, each kit contains a set of filters for 1 unit.
CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
Dimensions: 2.53 x 5.05 x 1.88 inches (WxLxH)
Specifications for IAQ, Greenhouse, OSHA Models
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm analog output
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
Specifications for High Concentration Model
- Measurement Range: 0-300,000 ppm (0-30%)
- Programmable Range: (custom configuration required)
- Default relay set for 5% Incubation level
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- 277V, 10A relay included
- IAQ version: Relay closed: 1,000ppm, open 600ppm
- Greenhouse version: Relay open 1,500ppm, closed 1,200ppm
- OSHA version: Relay closed: 5000 ppm, open 4500 ppm
- High Concentration: User programmed or specify during ordering, default 5.0% open, 4.5% close
- 120-220VAC - 24VDC Adapter w/ International plug kit included
- USB- RS485 Bridge Cable - 5 meter length is not included. To purchase please see CM-0108.
Dimensional Drawings (pdf)