- Real-time detection of Indoor Air Quality
- High Sensitivity to VOCs and indoor air contamination
- 6 lights to indicate air quality levels
- Temperature and humidity compensation for consistent measurement
The Tongdy VOC Monitor lets you monitor and display indoor air quality in real-time by detecting volatile organic compounds like toluene emitted from wood finishing and construction products, formaldehyde, cigarette smoke, carbon monoxide, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, alcohol, natural gas, perfumes and more.
Use it in homes, offices, theaters, shops, restaurants, or anywhere occupant comfort is important.
Indoor air quality is a comprehensive concept involving many gases that can cause occupant discomfort or irritation in a closed environment. This meter is specifically designed to detect room IAQ levels, display them in an easy-to-identify way, and includes a relay and RS485 interface to control ventilation when poor IAQ levels are detected.
- Gases Detected: VOCs
- Sensing Element: Semiconductor Gas Sensor
- Measuring Range: 30 ppm
- Sensor Frequency: 1 Reading per Second
- Initial Warm Up Time: 48 Hours after Installation
- Warm Up Time: 10 Minutes
- Life Expectancy: 5-7 Years
- Operation - 6 Indicator Lights
- Temperature Range: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Humidity Range: 0-95% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- 1st green light: Excellent IAQ, 1st and 2nd green lights: Good IAQ, 1st yellow light: Average IAQ, 1st and 2nd yellow lights: Poor IAQ, 1st red light: Very Poor IAQ, 1st and 2nd red lights: Poorest IAQ.
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Supply: 24VAC/VDC
- Power Consumption: 2.5 Watts
- Mod Bus Interface: RS485 with 19200 Bps (Default). 15KV Antistatic Protection, Independent Base Address
- Relay Output: 1 Dry Contact Output NO. Rated Switching Current 2A (Resistance Load) set via jumpers
- Weight: 190 Grams
- Dimensions: 100x80x28 mm
- Installation Standard: 65x65 mm Or 2x4” Wire Box
- Housing: PC/ABS Plastic Fireproof Material, IP30 Protection Class
- Wiring Terminals: Power, RS485, Relay
- CE Approval: EMC 60730-1, 2000 +A1:2004 +A2:2008. Directive 2004/108EC Electromagnetic Capability
Data Sheet (pdf)