The TIM10 continuously shows carbon dioxide, temperature and relative humidity levels so you can monitor the quality of air in your home, office or indoor greenhouse. Just plug it in – the TIM10 turns on instantly, is self-calibrating, and is designed to last for years.
Unlike chemical gas sensors that last for months and must be replaced, non-dispersive infrared diffusion sensors (NDIR) provide the following benefits:
- Sensitive & accurate – information you can act on
- Self-calibrating – no need to send the monitor in for recalibration
- No moving parts – nothing to break or wear out
- Does not lose accuracy in heat or cold
- Able to store for long time periods – does not lose value over time
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
Do you like the TIM10 but wish it came with data logging? See our TIM12 Desktop CO2, R/H and Temp. model that includes data logging.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE
Do not use this device to meet codes or regulations requiring CO2 monitoring for safety. The accuracy of the sensor is not designed for safety situations.
Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
- CO2 Range: 0 – 9,999 ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm ±5% reading value
- CO2 Air Quality Warning Alarm (Good, Normal & Poor)
- Temperature Range: +14 to +140F (-10 to +60C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9 F (±0.6 C)
- Humidity Range: 20.0% RH to 99.9% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Power Consumption: 5VDC (±10%) >500mA)
- Display: Clock, Calendar, Alarm, Temperature, Humidity and CO2
- Size: 4.72 x 3.14 in. (120 x 80 mm) diameter x depth
- Weight: 7.05 oz (200g)
- 110/240 VAC International Wall Adapter
- User’s Manual
Data Sheet (pdf)
TIM10 TIM-10 AZ0004 AZ004