SE-0018 K30 STA
The K-30 Sensor Module is a maintenance-free transmitter module intended to be built into different host devices that require CO2 monitoring data. It is an accurate, yet low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into their products. The compact size, low-power requirements and multiple output options are intended to be easily implement into analog or microprocessor-based controls and equipment.
The sensor may be customized in order to optimize the total system with respect to the OEM application. For example, the K-30 can be used in
- IAQ sensor housings
- Air handling units
- Alarm sensor housings
- Fresh air ventilators
- Air conditioning in cars
- Kitchen appliances, fans
- Automatic window openers
- Combustion controls
The only restriction for this product is your creativity and inventiveness.
The K-30 is aimed at high volume production. For a moderate start-up cost this product can be tailored to meet the your unique requests. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
- Operating Environment: Residential, commercial, industrial spaces and potentially dusty air ducts used in HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) systems
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- compact, low cost
- maintenance free in normal IAQ applications
- flexible through advanced digital technology
- Development kit for fast prototypes
Quantity pricing is available for 100+ sensors. Call (877) 678-4259 or contact us via email.
Custom Configuration Available
Email or fax PDF form at time of order and we will custom-configure your sensor’s settings. See the form for available options. If the form is not received, your sensor will be delivered with the default specifications below.
Pre-Made Communication Options
I2C to USB via edge connector UART to USB via soldered-on connector Software Development Kit
Sample Draw Pump Kit Tube Cap Kit
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm
- 4 outputs. 2 analog/ digital selectable and 2 digital only.
- Scalable Analog voltage outputs
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
Conforms with Standards
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 4.5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- Sampling Method: diffusion
Datasheet: K-30 (pdf)
Output Configuration Options (pdf)
Sensor Calibration Procedure (pdf)
Custom Outputs E-Mail Form
1. Right-click icon above and save to your hard drive.
2. Open PDF and enter your values in the fields. Save.
3. Please specify in the form if you wish the ABC
(Automatic Background Calibration) on or off.
4. Please specify in the form if you want to program the
sensor for communication with RS-485.
5. Email as an attachment to email@example.com.
6. Select K-30 1% Custom and complete your order.